Returning

Hellfire

The strong must protect the weak
Hello RPN, it's been awhile. I was a member last year, but due to schooling i wasn't able to get on any longer and i lost contact with this site. Luckily, i'm in the last trimester of my highschool career and my teachers seem to no longer care about stuff so it is quite possible i could get back on and start role playing again.

It has been a long time since i have been on this site and a lot has change while i've been gone so i apologize for being slow while i adjust to the site.

I am happy with most any time of roleplay (one on one, group, etc. modern, fantasy, futuristic, etc). Looking at any of my past threads won'5 show you my style but it will give you an idea, i'' much more detailed versus my past writings.

I would love to get back into role playing and I'd be happy to get into a one on one with anyone or group RP. I'm on during school hours (8-3 my time), and sometimes on afterwards, but i work fairly often and i have drill once a month.

I am very glad to be back and i hope to be able to get back into this great site.

*bows* hello, I am new as well. I was here years ago but nothing of note or of remembrance.

I hope you enjoy your time back. and hope everything goes expectedly with your drills.

*bows* hello, I am new as well. I was here years ago but nothing of note or of remembrance.

I hope you enjoy your time back. and hope everything goes expectedly with your drills.

Thank you. It's been an interesting experience so far, and i know it's going to be hard but challenged are fun.
Welcome back to you as well, i hope you enjoy this site. It's changed since when i was here but it still looks fun. Most of my old contacts are gone so i'm trying to make some new friends.

Thank you. It's been an interesting experience so far, and i know it's going to be hard but challenged are fun.
Welcome back to you as well, i hope you enjoy this site. It's changed since when i was here but it still looks fun. Most of my old contacts are gone so i'm trying to make some new friends.

Im not usually a friend. But id be happy to be a contact for you, as long as it is mutually beneficial. Message me anytime for anything. and I will do the same.

Have a good day, Lord Hellfire

Users who are viewing this thread

Back