Return to darkness

I'm so lost. Where can my character come in? It looks like everybody already claimed a talk buddy.

Just do a post where he was there at the table for the King's speech and got his money, we all need to communicate together in the end anyway. Pick a person, and just talk to them :D We're not pairing off.

Hey guys ! We're a bit split right now, and sorry if it seems like I'm just talking to one person, but that's really the only person, i've run into. Right now, we just kind of made up a meeting spot outside the shops, so let's just all meet there and wait for each other!

Well, if we travel, that will give our characters time to get to know each other, and have some bonding moments.

Voting skip. Last time I had an RP that played out a journey, well, the only reason it ended was because I finally put my foot down and skipped it.

Although, that might have partially been because this one guy was bound and determined to romance every single female on the cast (with different characters, thankfully).

I'm voting to RP. Otherwise, any relationship that builds between our characters on the way is lost, and they will still be almost strangers...

I second Gerald... It doesn't have to be long, but the RP will lose some Core and information if the characters in it still know nothing about eachother

ok how about this

, lets just go to a pub and we have a feast then we leave in the afternoon cause of some hangovers... then we are in the road and its getting dark and we setup camp and we let some teaching begin with some characters who have now become teachers and let peoples skills come out since today is just a meeting chapter

Rofl, I don't think getting drunk before a 5 day journey is a wise idea, it just makes the trip longer... but yeah either we go to an inn or save money, and make up a camp just outside of town.

Okay well, I'm going to DM post again to keep this baby alive. Campsite it is, because we still need to get -back- after the trip (if we survive). And being in an Inn only means people are going to be getting drunk, which means they'll hold up the rest of the group xD

I feel like I haven't made Mena crack enough jokes... I'll have to get to work on that.

(This might be the saddest day of my life. I have to leave RpN! My parents are blocking the site because my brothers and I are so addicted to it. So bye everyone!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back