Restless Asylum

iLG7BpjIwbrkU.gif

@DiceRoll

I have a question, how do the dice rolls work?

Oh, wait never mind. Just had to reread some stuff hehe

[dice]7135[/dice]

Alright xD Cause there is some confusion. In this RP because it is horror based and a lot of things can go really wrong I have implemented a fate roll system for this RP. This doesn't mean anyone has to roll dice. Only I do as the GM (Game Master).

If you guys want to roll to see what happens to your character in particular feel free to roll as well but it is not mandatory.

Also! Because I have seen a lot of fairly short posts. This is a casual RP meaning there is a minimum of 1 paragraph (4-5 lines) Please try to keep to this minimum. Also please try to keep in third person.

@Valium @MysticTrinket @Fujiwara Tadayoshi @ScarletHood @Robin man @Goddess @BlueInPassing @TheWeirdPhilosopher @Kameil

Well I wish I knew that then xD let me tell you. My luck in D&D is normally bad with combat, and I think I'll keep doing it because it makes it more fun, unless it involves me dying. I don't want to die lol

[dice]7134[/dice]

Welp, Israel is badly injured... My character needs assistance! *cries for my character*

Robin man] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5583-theweirdphilosopher/ said:
@TheWeirdPhilosopher[/URL] you know you don't have to do the dice roller that's optional like Shura said ^^
I chose to ^-^

I mean I feel bad for Israel, but this also spices things up... Heh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back