• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One ♥ Reservations & Relevations ♥

KaoriMei

ʙʟᴀʜ, ᴍᴇʜ, ᴡʜʏ, ʜᴜʜ, ᴡᴛғ.
newcreate.php

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm excited!

Anyhow! Since it's your plot, are there any other aspects you want to be set in stone? I'm happy to create a character sheet for Muse B but wondered if you had anything in mind for him.

That's good to hear. :)

Right, considering that the two are very busy with their business, Muse B will probably act like a gentleman. Polite, etc. Though, that's all up to you, if you want.
:)

How you create Muse B is up to you.

And of course the two are going to end up somehow staying together - whether he's cheating on her with someone else or leaving for his job, that's also up to you.

Unless you have any other ideas in mind, then go ahead.

That's helpful, I have an idea for him so all of that fits well with the character!

Did you have a preference as to who shares their news first?

Awesome sauce.

I also don't mind who shares the news first. They're both eventually going to end up spilling it out, I hope.

Okay! Are we starting the RP with them sitting down to dinner, or have they already sat down and started chatting? :)

Before we start the roleplay, you don't mind if we create little character sheets for our characters, do you?

By little, I mean - a name, age and paragraph for personality. :-)

But, I think it'd be better to start with them already sat down and maybe eating dessert? ^-^

Or entering the restaurant? I don't mind.
xD

That's fine. Would you like a picture too?

Okay, no problems! We can start with them already sat down and go straight into one of them speaking up. :)

Oh, yes. I totally forgot about that. Yep! I'd like a picture also.

Sure stuff. I'm just going to create my character now. She'll be 22, by the way.

Sounds good. :)

Really sorry.

I didn't get the chance to post my character. Family got in the way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back