• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Commission Requests open! First come first served (Closed)

Shawdios

It’s pronounced SHAWDIOS!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
I’m bored as hell and kinda uninspired right now.

SO

I will be taking both traditional and digital requests!

~Traditional~
(3/3)
will be sketch only, maybe inked if you’re lucky. Colored if you’re even luckier. Traditional I can do faster than Digital, these requests will be finished for you quicker.

~Digital~
(2/2)
will be lineart and color with minimal shading, unless you give me a limited color palette. In which case it will be fully shaded (light & shadow instead of just shadows)

If you’d like examples of my art, I direct you to my profile picture and my art dump threads.
(Digital - Shaw’s digital art dump)
(Traditional - Shaw’s traditional art dump)

~Rules/limits (subject to change)~
  • NO NSFW, Rpnation rules apply
  • I hold no obligation to fulfilling a request, it is art I’m drawing for you for free.
  • Gore is perfectly fine to request.​
  • Please give me references for OC requests! if all you’ve got is a written description just find something similar to what you want. if you don’t? Don’t be surprised that I drop the request​
  • Fanart requests will only be fulfilled if I’m familiar with the fandom and am in the mood for the fandom.​

Last edited:
I would totally be interested in seeing your spin on Nyklas and Tricia from the Chaotic Labyrithine RP.

If you're okay with it,how about a drawing of Zenitsu from Demon Slayer fighting Ardyn from from Final Fantasy XV?
Zenitsu Agatsuma

I would totally be interested in seeing your spin on Nyklas and Tricia from the Chaotic Labyrithine RP
Oooooo, traditional or digital?
If you're okay with it,how about a drawing of Zenitsu from Demon Slayer fighting Ardyn from from Final Fantasy XV?
Zenitsu Agatsuma
Nah, sorry, Final Fantasy isn’t something I’d draw. However! I wouldn’t mind drawing Zenitsu and stuff from demon slayer

Last edited:
I was wondering if you know les miserables and would be willing to draw everyone's favorite pining drunk, Grantaire. If not, then sorry to bother you. you are really talented :)

I was wondering if you know les miserables and would be willing to draw everyone's favorite pining drunk, Grantaire. If not, then sorry to bother you. you are really talented :)
aw thanks, I'm sorry to say I'm not familiar with it. i looked it up anyway, and even if i did know it i typically dont draw characters from live action. im a cartoon/2d person

(edit: actually, i looked at some of other artists fanart and i think i might be able to pull off something. i cant promise it though.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back