• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Request Requesting traditional and digital art for my RP.

Grahame Luck

http://www.rpnation.com/showthread.php/5099-Usurpers-of-Hearth?p=180938#post180938

I would like somebody to make some traditional/digital drawings of my RP. Mainly the Six Kings, some cartography, a picture of the nightsky with the city in the distance, and some picture of the contraptions listed below "Unimportant (but interesting) information"

I will pay you per picture if I must, I really want these pictures.

We can chat in the shout, over Skype, or through PMs about specific details. Or you can give a crack at surprising me! :)

Cheers in advance.

Here we have firearms for the exoskeletons. Now,I'm sorry to say that I can't even draw a passable humanoid arm or leg,so if someone else is willing to draw the complete exoskeletons,be my guest. Note that none of these are to scale.

View attachment 10938

These weapons are all labeled on the sheet. Let's go through them,shall we?

1) This is the Banshee .50 machine gun. It fires .50 MG caliber rounds at 180 rounds per minute from a one thousand round magazine. It mounts to the underside of an arm. Spent shells eject from the rear.

2) This simple looking weapon is the Basilisk 8-gauge riot shotgun. Semi-auto,but at it's limit it fires at 250 rounds per minute from a fifty shell magazine. It mounts to the underside of an arm. Spent shells eject from the bottom.

3) This piece of bad news is the Triden HAMMER-3 rocket launcher. It has three rifled tubes,each with one 84mm rocket in it. As they're rockets,they cannot track targets,meaning they fly in a straight line. If they run out of fuel,they self-destruct. Mounts to the underside of an arm. Each individual HAMMER rocket is more powerful than a SABER missile.

4) This bizarre looking device is possible the most grisly weapon here. It's a steamthrower. It draws water from the main boiler and keeps it under pressure and superheats the tank. When it's fired,the water instantly vaporizes,creating a three second long burst of man-cooking steam. Mounts to the underside of an arm.

5) This unassuming brick is the SABER-4 missile system. It contains four tubes,each containing a single 84mm heat-seeking missile. It mounts to a shoulder. Each individual SABER missile is weaker than a HAMMER rocket.

6) Meet Big Bertha. She's a 120mm smoothbore cannon that mounts to your shoulder,and she even comes with a six shell magazine,with room for one extra in the chamber. It's inadvisable to fire her off without bracing first,as she packs one helluva kick. Spent shells eject from the rear.

The exoskeletons are slightly larger than a grown man,and much more bulky. An 8 gauge shotgun shell is the largest one I know of,and an 84mm rocket/missile is used in the real world Carl Gustav. And before you snort at it,the steamthrower is quite possibly a Geneva Conventions violation. Finally,bear in mind that 120mm cannons are generally the main armaments on MAIN BATTLE TANKS. This one's a stretch. I tried to design these weapons to look minimalist and functional.

Good. Can you make the numbers a little more bigger? I cannot read them well.

Now that people have an idea on the weapons, let's see if somebody can bring the suit to life.

Alright,I have some melee weapons for you as well. Remember,these are not to scale.

View attachment 10940

1) This is a piston pike. It can attach to any side of the arm except the end,and it operates by using steam pressure to launch the piston forward with great force. The shape of the head makes it ideal for piercing armour. A mechanical system inside the piston retracts the head.

2) And here's the cousin of the previous weapon,the piston ram. The only difference is the head,which makes it ideal for demolition.

3) And this is the granddaddy of them all. The Power Klaw. Pistons cause the two upper claws to pivot towards the palm,whilst an internal set of pistons causes the "Thumb" to slide up the palm. The result is the shearing of whatever poor slob caught within into four pieces. The Power Klaw connects to the end of the arm. If the operator is careful,the Klaw may be used as a hand for utility purposes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back