• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

(Reopening) PLOTS :D AND PARTNERS!

Hello! I am interest in 17th century @-@ pm me if you're still looking :3

Last edited by a moderator:
They helped me walk, when I had no leg to stand on.

I guess you're Romeo and I'm Juliet?

^^I'm interested in both of these rps.^^

I'm usually use to playing female... I could play male too... But I won't bend over backwards to play the male role. But, if you want to do both of these rps, we could switch off genders. For one rp I could be the female and for the other for you, same.

If you are interested just let me know. <3 I'd love to rp with you.

Manda said:
Very interested in "Like fine wine, you are age to perfection", Muse B.
Evergreen98 said:
Hello! I am interest in 17th century @-@ pm me if you're still looking :3
QueenOfDisaster said:
They helped me walk, when I had no leg to stand on.
I guess you're Romeo and I'm Juliet?

^^I'm interested in both of these rps.^^

I'm usually use to playing female... I could play male too... But I won't bend over backwards to play the male role. But, if you want to do both of these rps, we could switch off genders. For one rp I could be the female and for the other for you, same.

If you are interested just let me know. <3 I'd love to rp with you.
(There's a few that I know I've missed)

For anyone who has recently asked to 1x1 it might be a little hard because I'm too busy to start a new one (doesn't mean I can't) so of we do start one my posts will be few and far between.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back