• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern renaissance - café

Well, now I can't make a decision. The Cerebral and Darkness roles appeal to me and I can't decide which of the two I want to try for.

I know Cloudy said Cerebral but I know a couple people said Darkness so either way there's competition. Your characters are boss tho

I lowkey wanna encourage you to go for darkness because I trust you to put a good spin on it tbh.

Eunoia said:
I know Cloudy said Cerebral but I know a couple people said Darkness so either way there's competition. Your characters are boss tho
I lowkey wanna encourage you to go for darkness because I trust you to put a good spin on it tbh.
FITE ME

Despondency said:
i have a question.
how many characters are we allowed to make?
oh I forgot to mention this! you can apply for as many Chosen as you want but I'll only accept you for one. but you can make as many humans as you want. the more the merrier. :)

I'll make mine a boy, if you'd like. Have a perfect fc that I've been wanting to use.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ecstasyia said:
almost done with my bb laureyl
RedIncubus said:
How the hell are you done? There are required elements that haven't even been posted yet!
what red said tbh, i put it in the rules

Last edited by a moderator:
RedIncubus said:
How the hell are you done? There are required elements that haven't even been posted yet!
I mean with the vices and virtues shit

I got started early because I take forever on that crap

Users who are viewing this thread

Back