• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

'Remove Formating' Deleted 7 Paragraphs

Jaye

ミㅇㅅㅇ彡
I pasted a few liens of text, which had minor formatting. After pasting, there was a pop-up that asked if I wanted to remove the formatting. I clicked "Yes" and all 7+ paragraphs of my writing disappeared. I clicked undo. I Clicked redo. It hasn't come back.

Cool.

Here's a number one reason I abhor the "You're not allowed to code things any more" thing that RPN has at the moment. Because, with a slight mis-step, I've lost all my information, the whole thing I was typing up.

Normally this wouldn't be a problem because I'd type it in Notepad or some similar processor. Because I could just type all the coding and it would copy&paste fine.

Except this new system means I either type it all in the text box, pressing buttons as I go or I type it out and then spend tedious amounts of time trying to format it on here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back