Remind me again, please.

He's described as the last of the canonical Deathlords in Abyssals.
Likely because:

A) He was alive for at least 300 years after the beginning of the Usurpation, thanks to the Invisible Fortress, which means he was probably still alive when most of the other Deathlords were made, and

B) He was beaten to it by Walker in Darkness because he choked that bitch to death, stone cold.

-S

There are a few phrases' date=' here and there, that indicate the DBs were terrified of what the US would be dealing out in retribution for casting down his Chosen, and did everything they possibly could to propitiate him. If that meant building elaborate tombs to hold the remains of his Chosen, then tombs were built.[/quote']
Now THAT is a decent answer.

-S

And here I thought that was a bad answer. It would be rather obvious that the US didnt care if they could slay all the Solars without anything happening. Its like.. If I kill your children and then apologize, then would I really think you'd forgive me?

I'm pretty confident that the books state that it was of fear of the Solars, not the US, that they made the tombs.

I'm with the "fear of US"-faction on this. US may have turned his back on his childer, but the DB:s wouldn't want to do something to get his attention back to the Solars, and maybe even his pity...

It should also be considered, that while the 13 ghosts walked around feeling grumpy, they didn't actually do anything until the Neverborn came along and cut them a deal. So it seems that the tombs and wards actually did work. Just not against the level of badassness wielded by the Malfeans.

Ormseitr said:
It should also be considered, that while the 13 ghosts walked around feeling grumpy, they didn't actually do anything until the Neverborn came along and cut them a deal. So it seems that the tombs and wards actually did work. Just not against the level of badassness wielded by the Malfeans.
They did nothing except walk around feeling grumpy because ghosts are fucking pussies. Any group of DBs who can take out 300 Solars have NOTHING to fear from ghosts.

-S

Users who are viewing this thread

Back