• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Remember us

Diran the Thief

Future manga artist
After a duel to the death our characters had that lead to the damnation of an entire country, Diran Jiru (my character) found his victory quite saddening. He had to kill his someone who was dear to him. He heard of a way to bring her back. It may sound simple and easy but it comes with a cost. In order to bring the person back to life, they must give their memories... their childhood, growing up... everything... as if to be reborn... How were you like back then? Diran mostly knows... but you don’t remember. How can you truly love someone who you can’t remember? Can you even call them a friend? ANYBODY a friend? Can you even care?

RP setting: The RP will take place in a shrine deep underground, dimly lit by a few torches. The walls have a few big and small cracks. You’re character wakes up on a stone bed with a pentagram like symbol surrounded by 7 pillars and Diran right next to you with a face of worry. How your character reacts then is up to you.

Things to remember: You’re character will need to get sudden memory recollections throughout the RP. Our characters are gods. So that explains the destruction an entire country. There are many more gods/goddesses in our world, some are in their own realms and some stayed on the planet but do a war between the gods that nearly destroyed the world they all came to an agreement. If a god/goddess wishes to stay on the planet they must have this mark put on their body that takes away 90% of their power. If a god/goddess is in danger and needs to protect themselves they can cut off bits of the mark off to regain some of their power. However if you remove the entire mark off your body you will go full power but you will lose your sanity until the mark comes back. For male gods the mark is located on the chest, for females the mark is located on the belly. (I’m not gonna put it on their chest. That’s a poor excuse for fan service... plus the crazy feminists will bombard me with their nonsense)

Things I expect from your character: Nothin’. You’re character can be what you want. Ex: Vampire, Werewolf, angel, demon, etc. What I’m saying is make your character the way you want.

The RP’s visual style: Anime. (Sorry, I love anime)

Things you can do during the story: You’re will recall memories in curtain times. You can choose when your character recalls memories and what they remember. If you got a story or adventure they can do then let me know. Other than that your character can do what they want.

And one more thing: You’re character is a goddess. So your power is practically limitless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back