• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Remember royalty first: The reawakening (Steampunk items inside!)

Vyork Ashfin

*Undead Captain*
reawakening-png.86353

(That's right, it is back and better than ever! This is for those that missed out on the other RP and those that did not! If anyone wants to help and develop a new story please pm me.)

Vos was a young king who longs for more power than he already has. The king is planning on invading the nearby kingdoms and destroy all who stand in his way. Vos's army is already departing from the camps that they hid in and are now killing thousands of innocents. You and 7 others will be the main leaders of the royal court and decide what happens next. Everyone else in the RP will be the leaders of the enemy court. Will you kill the innocents or betray your king? The choice will help the story evolve into something monumental and help shape the future of the kingdoms. (Story is going to change as the RP moves along...)

GM #1:

Stranger: @Identical

Queen's assistant: @Grace Pavilion

Queen's royal guard: @Gilmoregirl12

@Abby Zilack

@The Servant

@DippyDash[/i][/b]

Last edited by a moderator:
(The first post will be made after everyone has made a character sheet. Until then please look at all the tabs!)

@animegirl20 @CountDracula

"I cannot stress enough how important this day is. If everything does not go perfectly we must leave immediately!" Prophet said and a few of his servants quickly prepared themselves for the trip to Vos's court. "Anything left here will be burned!" He and three of his servants were headed to cause havoc in Vos's court, they just hoped it would go better than last time. "Remember the collection of artifacts!" Prophet turned and stretched, his servants approached him and announced they were ready to leave. "Good, now lets get going." They began to walk down the small forest path until they smelt something burning. "We are near Vos's kingdom." The king had somehow allowed the land to completely change into an area that looked worse than hell. Prophet and his three servants crossed the main area and entered the castles courtyard through a secret entrance.

(First post does not need to be as long as mine! Just remember that.... some people think i ask them to write extremely large amounts when in fact i do not.)

Praxis stood outside the door of the King, waiting for him to wake up. Her hand was on her sword, and stared down, anyone who walked by, daring them to cross her, none did. Readjusting her mask, she took a deep breath. She hadn't gotten any sleep that night, her nightmares where coming back, and she wasn't too thrilled about it. Getting bored, and seeing that no one was around, she took out her sword, and started to toss it around expertly. At the sound of footsteps, she quickly placed her sword in her scabbard, and stood up straightly, to see who it was.

Connor paced down the kings castle with his nose in some book or other about politics. It was an interesting piece about how almost a thousand years of war was stopped by a single signature form each leader. But one of those kingdoms fell shortly after. In other words, they got the short end of the stick. You see, they each gave back land lost in the war, but the rival kingdom managed to keep the mountains, which had a stupendous amount of iron and precious metals in it. They essentially starved out the other kingdom, simply destroying the economy. It was fascinating, really it was.

"Who am i? I am a very important person who wishes to speak with the royal diplomat. I suggest you inform him of my presence immediately before something happens." Prophet grabbed the handle of his sword and was prepared to attack. "In all my days, a greeting such as this is extremely annoying." His eyes began to glow and it seemed he was already about to use manipulation magic if the guards did not get the diplomat.

Mathew was in his quarters with a few candles lighting up his room. He was sitting in the darkest corner of the room at a desk with a bored expression left on his face while he rested his chin on his hand, as if it were a kickstand. "Hm... I wonder how every thing is going...." Mathew quietly muttered to himself as he stared at a lone candle to his side. His eyes glistened from the flickering of the flame and his hair looked as if it were actually mixing with the shadows. As he took a few deep breaths his large chest slowly moved with each exhale and inhale. His large demeanor almost appeared as some kind of beast sitting in the shadows but he was definitely a human, sort of. Mathew couldn't sleep for some reason, he was feeling uneasy. He always felt this way when trouble was brewing but he often did not try to stop it... He enjoyed the challenges that came with the feeling. He let out another sigh before closing his eyes and concentrating on complete nothingness, clearing his mind.

Neveah had just woken up. She quickly opens her closet. The same cloths she wore everyday, just with different styles and colors. They all had the same black robe above them, covering her eyes. On purpose. No one wants to see those eyes. Unless they had a death wish of course. She frowned at the idea of another's death wish. She quickly put on her white and purple styled outfit. The black robe was slipping onto her arms and over her head before she rushed out the door and knocked on the Queen's room.

"Are you awake miss?"

No answer. Nevaeh sighed with relief that milady had not yet risen from her slumber. She looked at the enormous windowsill next to the door and smiled. She lay across the cold stone slab that created the sill.

She sat down and quickly fell asleep.

Aislin:

Falling...

The same old nightmare haunted her again, the feeling of someone pushing her towards the seemingly endless darkness. Every single time, she discovers a little more, who she was before, what had happened to her, still, she couldn't put the pieces together.

Her eyes opened up wide, she stared at the ceiling for a bit then got up, pressing her feet against the cold marble stone flooring she walked to the window and peered through it. She frowned, slightly disappointed at the hell like kingdom, "Come on Aislin... You've been doing this for 20 years.. Pull it together.." She mumbled to herself.

CountDracula said:
Soldier: "You know what happens to those who kill people without King Vos's permission."
impale.jpg
@Beowulf @CountDracula

Grabbing his sword and drawing it, Prophet signaled for his servants to run. "If you do not want to get me the diplomat, then i shall find him myself." He had a wicked grin appear on his face then held the sword out. "Would you like to have a dual? It seems your armor would save you from any life threatening injuries."

@UnwantedTruth

"Why wont you work!" Dante shouted trying to get his new invention to run. He was camped inside king Novega's courtyard, and with nowhere else to go his inventions were to be tested here. Dante kicked the machine and it blew up in his face, and he fell to the ground with a large smack. "Stupid machine, why would you not work? I have the right components, i think....."

Jici leaned against a tree in the courtyard. She watched the mechanic work. She chuckled when he kicked the machine. "One would think a genius such as yourself would come up with a solution better than kicking it." She said. She had her duel swords hanging from her belt and a dagger attached to the back of her left leg.

@Vyork Ashfin

Connor was very startled when a servant came running up to him. He nearly dropped his book vecause of it. Looking up with a decidedly angry look on his face, he opens his moth to express his displeasure, but the servant interupted him. "The Prophet wishes to see you." he said before scurrying off, most likely guiding him to the Prophet. Grumbling to himself, he marks where he was reading with a red ribbon, and hurries after the servant. When the King's adviser summons, it was best to answer him. But once he caught up to him, he slowed down to a much more leisurly pace. It did not do anyone anygood to have him arrive huffing and puffing with his face red.

Dante stood up and sighed. "If you cannot build something, then do not comment." His face was covered in dirt, he wiped it off and examined the destroyed machine. "Honestly, this was a complete waste of gold." He turned to face Jici and smiled. "Have you seen someone recently messing with this machine? It should have worked fine."

Jici smirked and shook her head. "No. I think you just built it wrong." She said. She walked out from under the tree and started towards Dante. "What's it supposed to do?" She asked, resting her left hand on the hilt of her left sword.

"The nerve of some people, you are absolutely ridiculous! I have not built my machine wrong, it seems i was sold the wrong parts though...." Dante rubbed the back of his neck and sighed. "I can not seem to gain the trust of anyone around here, im constantly being scammed! What does it take to buy some decent parts without a hitch?"

Jici chuckled and shook her head. She stopped walking when she was a few feet in front of the machine. "My uncle always told me that only a poor carpenter blames his tools. What's this thing supposed to do anyway?" She asked, knocking it with her fist.

"It was supposed to be powered by steam, but it now seems magic would have been easier. This machine was just built to test a theory, and it literally blew up in my face." Dante kicked the machine over and it broke into pieces. "And your uncle is wrong. I cannot work without perfect tools. The age of steam is upon us, soon we could all have machines that tell us our current location in the world!"

scp1713b.jpg

"What was it supposed to prove?" She asked. She smirked as the machine fell apart. "My uncle was not wrong. I'm sure I could do something incredible with those parts. And There already is an invention that does that. It's called a map."

"The map is something an idiot would use, i am talking about some sort of device that shows you everything, not just landmarks. And these parts are probably worth more than your life, but sadly are no use to me. You can take the parts if you like, my armor can be scrapped later for extras." Dante smiled and looked down at the broken machine and kicked it again. "What a piece of trash...."

She shook her head and glared at him. "I use maps. I have to use maps. And I highly doubt those parts are worth more than me. And I came here for a reason." She unsheathed her swords. "I need you to make these more powerful."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back