• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One Reluctant Warrior of Twilight (WIP)

Nocturne

Christian Twilit Kineusayō
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
View media item 32605

Asa Willow of www.ChickenSmoothie.com drew this for me.

This is what the rest of the teeth look like:

http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums...-2687-42C2-97A6-8A797F2116C9_zps8kyp01ql.jpeg

It's not entirely accurate, but it's all I have right now. This was drawn for me by Matreats of www.ChickenSmoothie.com.

(I don't yet have a pic of her Human form, or her partially transformed form, but hope to someday. I also hope to someday have one of what she looks like without the fur and feathers.

The fur is short, thick, and silky-soft. Instead of regular skin, they have Saladragon (another creature of mine) scales, which are hidden underneath the fur, and are round, kinda small, smooth, flat, and flexible; they serve as natural armor, and are hard to penetrate or break. The body, except the tail tuft and wings, has thin, tiger stripes; on the limbs, back, and tail, they crisscross. The scales have the same striped pattern as the fur they are hidden underneath.

Underneath the feathers are scales on the back of the wings, and skin like a bat's wing on the front of the wings. The wings are large enough to completely wrap around and conceal her.)

(The species name Reptiline has been changed to Feliraptor, because I like the way it looks and sounds better. The creature is still the same, only the species name has changed.)

(I will be putting her Naruto Version info. on here instead of her True Version info., so certain things will change.)

Name: Reina Harimau / Rubyshard

(Rubyshard is her real name)

Species: Feliraptor

(She was changed by her deceased mom into a human shortly after birth.)

(Feliraptor is a combo of the words 'feline' and 'raptor'. This creature of mine is made up of several different species of reptiles and felines.)

Height: 3'7" (Reina comes up to a little lower than Gaara's shoulder. She is smaller and shorter than he is.)

Weight: 75 lbs.

Alignment: Hero, with shades of Anti-Hero

Beliefs: Christian (Or she would be, if the Naruto World had God and Christianity, otherwise I'd rather her have no religion, but still believe in the afterlife.)

Abilities:

She is a fire elemental. She has fire release, and is built for speed and endurance, and has intelligence and a strong will. She will unlock Lava Release later, as Feliraptors have lava abilities as well as fire. Her animal instincts are useful, but can cause her to lose focus and control if she isn’t careful. If she loses too much control, she will become completely like a feral beast, lose the ability to tell friend from foe, and will either need to break herself free of this, or someone will have to help her regain control. Water doesn’t affect her type of fire; she is a good swimmer, and loves it. Ice is her weakness, and she hates the cold.

Also, from what I looked up, Gaara’s sand is immune to fire, so that’ll probably scare her when she learns that at first.

Personality:

She is good, loyal, and compassionate at heart. She can't stand to see others in pain. She is capable of mercy and understanding, and can be gentle. She is attracted to friendly people, and those who are broken; she herself knows what it's like to be broken, and to have a dark side. She truly does want at least one friend, but is too scared and paranoid to get close at first. She hates showing vulnerability and 'weakness', such as crying, although it can leak out whether she likes it or not.

Once someone does break through, though, she can form a deep and intense bond if she feels close enough to them, and will trust them enough to show her vulnerability. She likes hugs. She is playful and intelligent; she's sarcastic even when in a good mood, but it's a teasing kind then instead of acidic. She can also be a serious and contemplative type, thinking deeply about certain matters. She is introverted. She likes time for herself, but doesn't want to be alone forever, either.

She can be mean and cold-hearted if pissed off enough, and will verbally lash out at others. She can be very defensive of herself and others. She is capable of feeling guilty, though, and might apologize if she feels she was in the wrong and/or went too far. She is stubborn and tenacious; taking a lot of punishment before going down. She has a short temper, bitterness, and is sarcastic. She has a savage side towards enemies if pushed too far; one that she isn’t proud of.

Physical Appearance:

She is a small, short, and slender Naruto-style anime girl, with short arms and legs, and small hands and feet. Her teeth are sharper than a normal human's, and the incisors are pointier, but they are the same size ad a normal human's. She has sharp, pointed finger and toe nails. She has no muscle or fat. Her skin color is white.

Shape of Head and Eyes:

http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums...-785A-48E0-BFD1-95A224FDCFEC_zpswwr2abvz.jpeg

Eye Color: Amber Brown

http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k481/Reptiline/amber-eyes-makeup_zpsntcugslo.jpg

Hair Color: Ashy Dirty Blonde

http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums...1-868C-4A5C-A119-F9EE7EF23A1D_zpsyq6kqqpb.png

Her hairstyle and length is like the hairstyle circled here, but with a pointed tuft on the back of the head:

http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums...-A5B5-40C7-A87C-11136B9389C6_zpsmbz1oxl4.jpeg

Clothes:

She wears clothes that are modest, comfortable, and practical. She hates things like dresses, skirts, and skorts.

She is wearing a purple t-shirt, and black shorts with red, vertical lines; she wears no socks or shoes anymore thanks to her wild side.

Human Form with Feliraptor-like attributes:

In this form, her eyes have slit, cat-like pupils; her ears become like the Feliraptor’s; her teeth become fangs; her face has whiskers; her fingernails and toenails become talons; and she grows wings and a tail. Her gums become light blue, and her tongue becomes long, blue, and forked. She is more physically fit in this form.

She is able to utilize the abilities and power of a Feliraptor in this second form, which can further morph fully into a Feliraptor.

Backstory:

Although it may seem like she is human, her true form is the Feliraptor form. Her adopted parents were human, but her real parents were Feliraptors, and her mom changed her as a baby into human form so she would be taken in and better accepted by humans. Her mom was dying for some reason, and that’s why she couldn’t take care of Reina herself.

I don’t know what Feliraptors would be classified as in that world, though...

She wasn’t trusted in the village her adopted parents were from; she was only loved by her parents. Although she was changed into a human, it proved impossible to suppress her true nature and form; she was able to change forms at an early age, and had the instincts of the Feliraptors. Feliraptors are Sapient, just like humans, and have human-like intelligence, but have animal instincts as well. The creatures can be good or evil, just as humans can.

The village doesn’t want info. about her leaking out, like the way they treat Jinchuriki in the series. It will happen the more she gets close to the other characters and becomes more exposed to the outside world, though. It’s kinda hard for her to hide this for very long.

Until she meets Gaara, she has been living in the wild by herself for several years after escaping from the village that turned against her and her adopted parents; she is afraid to let anyone see her or get too close. Her instincts helped, and her parents had given her some training when it comes to fighting and surviving. She still has a long way to go, though. She’ll need more training.

People have seen or in some cases been attacked or killed by a strange creature roaming around whenever she’s in Feliraptor form, or have heard rumors of this. Most of them didn’t make a connection between her human and Feliraptor forms, though...

She’s not evil, and she’s not a murderer, but she had defended herself and occasionally others, and she had lost herself to her animalistic side which had lead to things spiraling out of control. She will need training, and the help of a friend to learn how to control herself, her powers, and form. And to learn how to trust and love others, and herself, again.

She likes books, flowers, animals, gems, swimming, flying, music, and video games. She is an adrenaline junkie, though she does draw the line at some things. She likes to eat meat, fruits, sweets such as chocolate, and various human foods. She loves freedom, and is proud of her independence.

Dislikes:

She hates feeling trapped and/or confined. She likes to be able to come and go as she pleases. However, if she feels at home with someone, she will stick with them, but will go off by herself sometimes and return later. She hates cold weather and ice, and prefers warmth or heat. She hates evil; things such as murder disgusts her the most. She hates killing, but will do so if necessary. Fuuinjutsu frightens her, for personal reasons. She is mistrustful of most humans, and is scared of them.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back