(relation)SHIPS

omg bless hunter needs friends she's such a sad bean on the inside and also who better to play with her hair when her head hurts??? not matheus that's for sure

matheus: "we should open up a shop together tbh."

you know we never did a relationship thing before...well actually once but it never went into action want to give cajice a shot or just let them remain friends? @Post

Last edited by a moderator:
i've literally been working on these for so long bc i'm so lazy at reading cs.

hunter // matheus

hunter - me

[SIZE= 11px]self loathing narcissist basically // best friends, she makes him drive her places. she absolutely adores him and would beat someone up for him. the only friend who didn't ditch her bc of the headaches[/SIZE]

matheus - me

tbh he'd die for her bc she's the first person he became friends with in the states // basically he loves himself and hates himself equally but drowns it in bad habits

[SIZE= 11px]c[/SIZE][SIZE= 11px]leo - @Doubt[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 11px]actual best friends, brotp af. // thinks she's hot but is also like "oh shit you hate my wingman"[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 11px]nic - @Doubt[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 11px]"you're my best friend's wingman but my other best friend's brother and she hates you so i'm conflicted." // BROTPBROTPBROTPBROTP. wingmen for life.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 11px]damien - @lottie[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 11px]close friends, she likes it when he plays with her hair bc it soothes her head // thinks he's cute but that's probably it[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 11px]victoria - @A p h r o d i t e[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 11px]i can see them either loving or hating each other??? so?? // thinks she's hot as heck but is also a wingman for nic so [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 11px]¯\_(ツ)_/¯[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 11px]cajetan - @Post[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 11px]is super chill with him, but is lowkey thirsting for him 25/8 like literally everyone else // chill but indifferent probably[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 11px]tobias - @ambiguities[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 11px]he could punch her and she'd say thanks bc he's hot as fuck // probably buds af??? i can see that.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 11px]vanessa - @lottie[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 11px]indifference // fortune telling buds?[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 11px]briar - @lottie[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 11px]thinks she's hot tbh // okay same?[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 11px]avice - @P l u v i o u s[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 11px]probably indifferent as of now? but they could grow from that. // he might avoid her on occasion due to seeing the deaths she's caused. his visions take a toll so he'll avoid her when that's happening. otherwise probably chill with her.[/SIZE]

yesyesyes

yayayay 

he needs someone to tell him how dumb and in denial with his feelings towards briar so yay

I'm down for that as long as they don't become mortal enemies lol 

I don't think they will, he'll probs just tease and poke fun at her in a brotherly-type of way while disregarding the fact that she's a bloodsucker and he's a werewolf 

Last edited by a moderator:
Who wants to talk relationships with Cajetan? First and foremost, he's only been in Vanderwood for a couple months. 

Also, he's renting out 3 of his bedrooms (2 upstairs and 1 in the basement) for anyone that can't decide their character's living arrangements.

Who wants to talk relationships with Cajetan? First and foremost, he's only been in Vanderwood for a couple months. 

Also, he's renting out 3 of his bedrooms (2 upstairs and 1 in the basement) for anyone that can't decide their character's living arrangements.

mememememe bc i love him

the basement space would be a1 for presley

i've literally been working on these for so long bc i'm so lazy at reading cs.

hunter // matheus

hunter - me

[SIZE= 11px]self loathing narcissist basically // best friends, she makes him drive her places. she absolutely adores him and would beat someone up for him. the only friend who didn't ditch her bc of the headaches[/SIZE]

matheus - me

tbh he'd die for her bc she's the first person he became friends with in the states // basically he loves himself and hates himself equally but drowns it in bad habits

[SIZE= 11px]c[/SIZE][SIZE= 11px]leo - @Doubt[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 11px]actual best friends, brotp af. // thinks she's hot but is also like "oh shit you hate my wingman"[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 11px]nic - @Doubt[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 11px]"you're my best friend's wingman but my other best friend's brother and she hates you so i'm conflicted." // BROTPBROTPBROTPBROTP. wingmen for life.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 11px]damien - @lottie[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 11px]close friends, she likes it when he plays with her hair bc it soothes her head // thinks he's cute but that's probably it[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 11px]victoria - @A p h r o d i t e[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 11px]i can see them either loving or hating each other??? so?? // thinks she's hot as heck but is also a wingman for nic so [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 11px]¯\_(ツ)_/¯[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 11px]cajetan - @Post[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 11px]is super chill with him, but is lowkey thirsting for him 25/8 like literally everyone else // chill but indifferent probably[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 11px]tobias - @ambiguities[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 11px]he could punch her and she'd say thanks bc he's hot as fuck // probably buds af??? i can see that.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 11px]vanessa - @lottie[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 11px]indifference // fortune telling buds?[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 11px]briar - @lottie[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 11px]thinks she's hot tbh // okay same?[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 11px]avice - @P l u v i o u s[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 11px]probably indifferent as of now? but they could grow from that. // he might avoid her on occasion due to seeing the deaths she's caused. his visions take a toll so he'll avoid her when that's happening. otherwise probably chill with her.[/SIZE]

They should get along imo

Cause if they don't

Nic is gonna be the bean in the middle lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back