(relation)SHIPS

briar will just try and hug her tbh. not sure about nessa. damien (if he gets accepted) would relate to her self loathing but not in a physical sense because he thinks he's the hottest thing around and might be interested in her ballet.

Briar is such a smol bean tbh so I agree. Damien and Victoria would get along IMHO. I'll read through nessa's cs again to think of something

briar will just try and hug her tbh. not sure about nessa. damien (if he gets accepted) would relate to her self loathing but not in a physical sense because he thinks he's the hottest thing around and might be interested in her ballet.

I think Nessa and Vic would get along for the most part considering they both are pretty pessimistic and their sense of humor is on the same level.

Not like, super close, but friends.

I'MA LET EVERYONE FINISH BUT MICOLAS AND CLUNTER ARE TWO OF THE BEST BROTPS OF ALL TIME

okay i'm going back to sleep, will whip up relationships when i am awake again

7 minutes ago, orphic said:

I'MA LET EVERYONE FINISH BUT MICOLAS AND CLUNTER ARE TWO OF THE BEST BROTPS OF ALL TIME

okay i'm going back to sleep, will whip up relationships when i am awake again

i fully support this!!!

goodnight babe < 33

nic and cleo are up for relationships!  just don't mess with clunter, micolas, nictoria and naiem k thanks

Just now, lottie said:

don't forget bric to mess things up a little 

because nictoria is the final destination

but true love never runs smoothly 

o yeah you right, don't for nirar!!

why is that so true ?? ;-;

don't forget bric to mess things up a little 

because nictoria is the final destination

but true love never runs smoothly 

Vic is gonna be a little self-loathing shit bag like: "Well it's not like I deserved Nic anyways."

On the inside though: "Fuck all of you pls burn in hell okay bye."

Vic is gonna be a little self-loathing shit bag like: "Well it's not like I deserved Nic anyways."

i can tell if b&v would be annoyed with one another or with nic??

omg what if when they first find out they're like 'ew get away from me' but then become friends?

because briar is too sweet to have long term enemies & i love vic 

i can tell if b&v would be annoyed with one another or with nic??

omg what if when they first find out they're like 'ew get away from me' but then become friends?

because briar is too sweet to have long term enemies & i love vic 

Tbh vic would be annoyed at herself for not being worthy and not at briar because It's technically not briar's fault to her

Tbh Victoria will just go: Yeah sure let's be friends I don't like enemies mkaybye.

Tbh vic would be annoyed at herself for not being worthy and not at briar because It's technically not briar's fault to her

Tbh Victoria will just go: Yeah sure let's be friends I don't like enemies mkaybye.

'it was just this one time'

besides briar isn't really a home wrecker, she just makes bad choices on nights out.

'it was just this one time'

besides briar isn't really a home wrecker, she just makes bad choices on nights out.

I get the feeling Vic will make a bad choice on a night out just cause of this drama to spite Nic.

Because she's subconsciously evil.

me: "Victoria deserves so much more than nic. he's an asshole"

but honestly tho, he just wants to spread the love and be like 'everyone can share nic but victoria gets more mmk?'

'my name is damien, i like smoked salmon and cocktails. i plan to open a beauty parlour but currently my occupation is the number one rebound.'

'my name is damien, i like smoked salmon and cocktails. i plan to open a beauty parlour but currently my occupation is the number one rebound.'

Note: Victoria may or may not be a little touchy-feely with him when she sees Nic around because she's a spiteful bitch like that.

aw thanks. tbh i love all your characters? < 3

so pumped for ps.

tysm.. and same tbh. damien just holds a special spot in my cold heart <33 also can him and hunter be friends pls

and matheus and your psychic girl (i forgot which one it was forgive me????) bc matheus is a phone psychic so it'd be lit

same girl same!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back