TAKEN QUEEN

Them

Reina

dark fae.jpg

unknown

Place of Origin :

Their Land

Personality :

A sinister being that has no love for mortals. Bitter, full of resentment, Cold and unfeeling towards man who did nothing but ruin their lives. She's cunning and manipulative, something she developed over her many years of existence. Her words are irresistible to all who hear, much like a siren's song. She uses the truth to deceive, for they fey people tell no lies. Though her heart is full of hate and sorrow, she isn't the type who'd fight head on. She longs for the day that they can finally take back the lands. Though mortals are not the only thing that she hunts down. There is another. 

Bio :

Bored with their land she abandoned it, wanting to taunt man and hunt the abominations that they have created. She was there when everything happened. She watched the horror, the unnecessary shed of blood on both sides. She saw the ungratefulness of the First Ones. The abominations they have created, and which she has vowed to eradicate. The forgetfulness and gullibility of the simple man. She has no love for them.

Goal :

Eradicate the abominations and live to see the reclaiming of Renzivia

Views on Humanity :

She has nothing but hatred for them.

Magical abilites :

A faerie's call. Her voice is as sweet as the first dawn. Irresistible to all mortals who hear it. Of magic blood or not, there is no exception. 

Matters of the Mind. She is able to manipulate the senses of man. She can give them all kinds of pain that are not there. She can blind you, make you deaf, she can take away all your senses at once and leave you in a state of nothingness. Of course, none of the effects are permanent. As soon as she's gone, you regain everything she took. But she leaves the memory of it.... and it's not something one would want to remember.

Physical skills :

A skilled archer and a trained swordsman. She has no love for the axe, as she sees it as barbaric. 

A singer and a graceful dancer. She used to perform for the king ( @MatTamMax recognize me babe HAHA)

@BalloonKing

Sounds exactly like the creatures I've imagined. However, I present to you the same warning I have to @ViolntSian, that I cannot relate your characters to the main story as of now. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back