Reina S. Magkatulad

Miraculous

Rusty Rookie
I finally finished this. Hope I'm still included in the roleplay.

Basic Info

Name: Reina Shane Magkatulad

Character Role: Marines - Security

D.O.B: 01/24/1832 - January 24, 1832

Ethnicity: Malayo-Polynesian

Nationality: Filipino

Sex: Female

Specific Info

Personality:

Tends to be straightforward and blunt. Can be brutally honest, too. Rarely seen frightened, and mostly seen with a sharp glare. Insults mean nothing to her, and might just retort at you back. She is determined to help whenever she has the time, however. Her perseverance might just be the thing to save someone's skin. Stern and serious, Reina is very disobedient and likes to lounge around, thus resulting in many commanders quoting her the "black sheep". May even curse in Tagalog, her native language.

Moral Alignment: Neutral

Fears: Losing & failing 

Regrets: Leaving a member behind

Hopes: Gaining happiness

Connections: Formerly worked as a biologist, in an unknown workplace. 

Equipment

• Weapons: 

⋆ Main Weapon: A rather futuristic gun yet functions like a normal gun, overheats when improperly used.

⋆ Secondary weapon: A steel sabre kept in her scabbard. Only uses it when necessary.

• Usually wears a vintage-looking necklace- she rarely takes it off.
  • Her necklace is her most prized possession. An embroidered rose was strung on it's link, ameliorating the simplicity on it.

Character Appearance

Reina sticks to her own fashion- wears only what's comfortable to her, even if it means dressing inappropriately in "formal" assemblies. Frilly dresses and skirts are not her forte, and really dislikes people forcing her to wear one. She prefers sweaters over camisoles, and is always spotted wearing one. She was also seen wearing a plaid shirt and slightly spacious trousers at some occasions.

Eyes: Her eyes are dark brown which isn't too visible when inside a dark area or inside a dark room.

Hair: Her hair reaches her waist, and is slightly wavy at the ends.

Skin: Her skin is fairly tanned and not too sunburned.

Height: 5'9 ft

Weight: 123.3

Biography & Background:

→ Reina lived in the Philippines with her so-called parents. They never knew what her real intentions were, and left her to work in Saudi Arabia. Reina's biological parents were never found. Due to their absence, Reina became independent and pushed everything away from her. Not many people in her residence know her and she had few friends. She grew up with her only known relative- her grandfather. Her grandfather was her only hope of comfort and always cared for him very much. At the age of 23, her grandfather died of old age, approximately 76 years old. This crushed Reina into fractured shards, like she was a fragile glass smashed into pieces. This resulted in her disobedience in everything, and refused to follow everything people asked of her. She loved her grandfather very much. Eventually her "parents" came back from Saudi Arabia, and when they found their "daughter" watching TV, like everything is alright, they sat beside her, greeted her as well, as if nothing happened. The incident remained in Reina's head. There's no use forgetting it. Even if it's just "something that's always bound to happen".

As soon as Reina finally graduated college, she received a Bachelor of Science, majoring in Biology and Cryptology (If there's actually even such a thing). She first started off as a police officer, but got fired due to excessive recklessness. Reina decided to try again and applied as a Marine(s), thus making her a security type of girl. She started working as a biologist, researching about new types of plants and their type. She hid her true personality and worked as a typical biologist- feigning happiness and all. Right before the super volcano erupted, she had no choice but to try and survive. She did not think of calling her fake parents at all. If her real parents are out there somewhere, they must be dead right now. They might be. She gave up all hope and just tried her best to survive. With nowhere to go, she eventually escaped somewhere, but can't figure out where. As long as she's alive, there's nothing else to worry about...right?

I hope I followed everything right! Let me know if there's anything I should change or clarify.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back