• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Regency era/Jane Austen-esque rp?

whitefoxkiller

Hail Hydrip
Would anyone be interested in a RP that takes place in regency England? We could work out the details of plot after we get interest, but I want this to be much more character-driven and less of a thing where I give one huge situation and everyone just reacting to it throughout the whole RP.

(also I posted a second one because I wasn't quite sure which category to put this RP in so here's the other one: Casual - Regency era/Jane Austen-esque rp? )

Alright so I find if you brainstorm with the players about the plot everyone has a lot more fun and the thread doesn't die as easily so what ae your guy's thoughts on the plot? I don't think we should have a HUGE beginning event, but something small to start us all off in the same situation. So it's not like we all just moved into a new neighborhood, something more like a ball and a newcomer to town, which I really would love to find an alternative to since... y'know... that's the plot to pride & prejudice. HOWEVER, If all of you guys like that idea, than we could talk about doing it. Also, in terms of characters, I think most of us should already know each other and some of us should be possibly in the same family (I'm planning on either a lot more players or us each playing around 2 characters.

Also we should decide which social circle our characters will be in (Poor, middle class, upper middle, or upper and really rich)

Yes but I wasn't expecting any character's out of whatever social circle we chose and if they were they'd have to be working in the same household

whitefoxkiller said:
Yes but I wasn't expecting any character's out of whatever social circle we chose and if they were they'd have to be working in the same household
Just a suggestion if someone had chosen to be in a lower class

Users who are viewing this thread

Back