• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Help Regarding Original Characters...

Cuocu

Sleeper Agent
I generally prefer to have all of my current characters and their information posted somewhere (usually on my profile), but with this website it doesn't seem like that's normal. Is there a specific place in which I may post my character descriptions, without joining a role-play and putting it in their character sections?

Something you could do is a copy paste from a word document. Just keep it saved on your desktop or something. Unless you wanted it to be more easily accessible? In which case, just try Fyuri's advice.

I have some updates planned for the future that will make the storage of characters much easier.

Fable Fable Thanks for the info! I'll check out those character feedback threads.

Proper Brit Proper Brit I already have them on docs. I like to have them posted so if someone wants to look through them and send me a PM about starting a RP with one of them specifically they can do so.

The Dark Wizard The Dark Wizard How far into the future are we talking here?

It's not super pretty or anything, but you could set your Docs folder to Public and link people to it like I did below (in my sig.)

If you prefer coded pages, you could make a thread in the Creativity section (I guess?) and place your characters, plot ideas, etc. in individual posts below. Then, you can link to it on your profile, signature, PMs, etc.

It's not super pretty or anything, but you could set your Docs folder to Public and link people to it like I did below (in my sig.)

If you prefer coded pages, you could make a thread in the Creativity section (I guess?) and place your characters, plot ideas, etc. in individual posts below. Then, you can link to it on your profile, signature, PMs, etc.
Creativity isn't meant for this type of storage. It's meant to share artwork and prose, etc.

Creativity isn't meant for this type of storage. It's meant to share artwork and prose, etc.

Oh, I'm sorry, my bad.
I'm sure I've seen characters and things stored in one of the threads, though, and I don't think it was Character Feedback. Maybe it was in Personal Discussion? I don't remember.

I already have them on docs. I like to have them posted so if someone wants to look through them and send me a PM about starting a RP with one of them specifically they can do so.

It sounds like you're wanting to use them as a kind of interest check? Perhaps you'd like to start a thread in Looking for Partners (for roleplays with 2-3 roleplayers) or Looking for Group (for roleplays with 4+), with the characters included instead of (or in addition to) the kind of plots you're looking for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back