• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Regarding followers...

Raerae

Gone.
I've twenty five followers, only eight of which I follow, a majority of the others, from what I know, aren't even active, nor do I communicate with any of them whatsoever, and largely by preference. (Ignoring apparently only hides what I see, so it doesn't aid my dilemma.)

Is there any way to get
rid of unwanted followers? It's reaaaally bugging me, though I understand if it's set in stone. Let me know?

Thank you for your time! Love you guys.

(O:))

You cannot decide who follows you. The only feature they get is to see your activity on the site. If it is concerning you, you may message the users and ask them politely to unfollow you.

You can't control who follows you. But then, what they see is limited. They can follow your actions on the site in their news feed, and they can see you in the list of people they're following on the home page.

If you don't want people to see when you're online or what activity you're performing, there is a global setting in your preferences around showing your online status and another for showing your current activity; but these will apply to everyone on the site, not just your followers.

I assumed as much, was merely curious as these users who follow me don't log onto the site anymore.

Regardless, thank you for your time! It'll just have to be let go, then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back