Refuge

ok so what happened so far that i remembered is that Emma and Hadley had a ride together on the horse trail and quickly liked each other at the pond and kissed. emma fell trying to get on the horse and hit her head so she passed out and hadley brought her to his room and is taking care of her. she woke up a post or two ago.Lu and dj hanged out the whole day. zero and leo are the newest and are currently having a weird conversation. well zero is being weird and leo just wants a smoke. 
yup.

Could someone please find zero? She's that crazy girl out back screaming her head off

Sent from my LG-P659 using Tapatalk

Guys, what's happening with this? 
Could we skip forward a bit? As i think we're all waiting for a few people to post and they haven't been online for a while. Was thinking of just after we've eaten and have gone to do various things.

Kelly will be going for a swim so feel free to join her folks! :)  
It's ok for us to skip ahead to after we've eaten.

But idk. She was haveing a panick attack. Should I strategy that pretty or something?

Sent from my LG-P659 using Tapatalk

You could have a nurse help her to deal with it during the timeskip and prehaps have the nurse suggest she joins Kelly to try to help her to remain calm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back