Reformatory

Deus

The chatter of men, or mostly men is non-stop within the compound. A grounded metallic bunker set in the midst of an arctic desert. The large glass dome structure seems to be the hub of all that happens in this prison. The people seen chatting amiably or browsing the barred stores seem to be normal citizens, if it were not for the thin, yet conforming collars around their neck; each bearing a name and a number. The stores have watchful eyes behind them, men and some women wearing navy blue uniforms, scrutinizing the details of every prisoner that passed. A large multi-view display hung from the zenith of the dome, its design matching that of a 21st Century Stock Market LED Counter. The illuminating orange words flashing brilliantly, "Welcome to your Eternity in Fjord & Kotch Penitentiary."

Welcome to Reformatory, the RP which welcomes you into a free, yet confined, prison society. Reformatory takes place within the Fjord & Kotch Penitentiary located in Antarctica. The Prison, built in 2035 was by a privately financed project, in which prisoners around the globe who were serving life sentences or an upcoming death sentence could move here to start a "new" life. The Prison itself is far from an idyllic paradise however. As there is no technical law in the prison, and the guards do not give concern for human life; beatings, stabbings, murders and just around anything involving bodily harm is quite common in the spacious corridors of Fjord & Kotch. Watch yourself, and you might just become a somebody around here.

Play as a Prisoner or Staff Member within the extensive multi-millionaire financed Fjord & Kotch Penitentiary.

- While Staff Members have no technical right in the prison, that doesn't mean they aren't free to do whatever they want.

- Prisoners are much the same, with the abundance of anarchy in the prison, there is little to stop them doing what they want.

Explore a spacious and culturally rich prison.

- With prisoners of all different ethnicities looking to Fjord & Kotch as their final destination for life, you can expect a large amount of space and many kinds of different people, including the resurrection of many present crime syndicates.

Pseudo-Currency System.

- Convinces prisoners to do work around the prison. This paper money currency can later be redeemed for various things among the prison as in "civilized" land. (Services, food, upgrades to housing)

Requirements

-To have the maturity of a... Uh mature person (there will be some racial and possibly sexual themes).

-If you decide on joining, please try to be as active as possible. If not you'll have to agree to the terms of being god-modded. Or if you're not returning, you can submit to death (by Mary Sue's)

-Try not to give in to the urge to post a one liner; preferably three lines of text at minimum.

-Logical Posting. One does not simply dash from one end of the prison to the other in one post.

-And to have fun of course (if this takes off the ground).

Move the game here and I'll join. Otherwise, please take your advertisement efforts elsewhere.

Well, if you're going to have the game here. Then I will join, I think this sounds like an interesting idea.

Deus said:
Previous post has been edited. Sorry, didn't know that was considered advertising.
Let me know when you have enough players, I am approving this and setting it to Awaiting Players before moving you on to the forum creation process.

This seems pretty interesting and would like to try my hand in it, but I have a quick question. Of the inmates in the penitentiary were any taken from a sanatorium?

Prisoners are taken from "correctional" facilities across the globe not limited to prisons; so yes Sanatoriums too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back