• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern π‘π„πƒπ„πŒππ“πˆπŽπ β€” the waiting room

Characters
Here
Other
Here

social

falling for youβ„’
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
current waiting room for π‘π„πƒπ„πŒππ“πˆπŽπ
if you have any questions, feel free to tag me here or DM me!

Ok, I think I'm gonna use Evan rachel wood and Angela sarafyan for my characters fcs if that's ok

Hey guys! Just coming in to say hi! And also, I'm a bit confused on what you mean when you said keep the characters, balanced. Like the female to male ratio? Or the age range?
And as for the roles, can we have multiple? Like I'm thinking about creating a doctor that can apply their knowledge and medical practices on both animals and people.
social social

Yes so I would like things to be pretty balanced with masc/fem characters as when one side has too many, it can just make things complicated later down the line!

Hey guys! Just coming in to say hi! And also, I'm a bit confused on what you mean when you said keep the characters, balanced. Like the female to male ratio? Or the age range?
And as for the roles, can we have multiple? Like I'm thinking about creating a doctor that can apply their knowledge and medical practices on both animals and people.
social social
and you can have multiple characters but not overlapping jobs. so if you made a doctor character, their skills will only be applicable to people as it will take away from the vet's position! they can still have basic knowledge on first aid with animals/people they will be interacting with

Yes so I would like things to be pretty balanced with masc/fem characters as when one side has too many, it can just make things complicated later down the line!

and you can have multiple characters but not overlapping jobs. so if you made a doctor character, their skills will only be applicable to people as it will take away from the vet's position! they can still have basic knowledge on first aid with animals/people they will be interacting with

Oh sweet! Thank you for clarifying! That makes so much sense, thanks you. I'll try and keep things balanced then, so expect me to stalk yall's cs' XD

And also no problem, that's completely understandable too!

i just spent hours on my character I was slaving away at my computer :deadopenmouth:...
I'm also def ok w making another character whos male if things don't end up balanced!! just wanted to make one for now :-)

Ok, I think I'm gonna use Evan rachel wood and Angela sarafyan for my characters fcs if that's ok
omg i just saw this and i used evan rachel wood as my fc I'm so so sorry :,))) i wish id checked here earlier so i could have found someone else

If anyone has any questions about roles, I'm happy to answer them! I will also potentially be adding more roles so you guys can have more options for multiple characters!

If anyone has any questions about roles, I'm happy to answer them! I will also potentially be adding more roles so you guys can have more options for multiple characters!
Sweet!!

Placeholders are looking nice! Excited to see the full sheets~ πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸΌ

Hey all- just a heads up relating to the authenticity I struggled to portray when it comes to native history during the 1840's-60's:

There is no substantial evidence to support the idea of armed Cavalry massacring a Lakota village during the Red Cloud War- this was mainly a piece of artistic license that I am ready and fully willing to admit probably didn't happen- although the idea is not very far fetched when you see what other tribes experienced during this time. I am also letting you guys know that, regardless of the research I curated in order to make this backstory authentic, I was not able to cover everything that went down during those decades as closely as I would've liked. I am also kind of worried about the matter of respecting such a culture that I have no experience with- Native peoples are an amazing thing to read about, and I hope I managed to create an inoffensive story within such a lesser-recorded period of American history. Anyways- I gotta head to bed, I've been writing this all night! Sorry its so long in such a small card, its my first time really getting into forum coding. Hope its a good read!

deadline is a little over a week away! make sure to let me know if you need any help with sheets!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back