• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Red vs blue: Frost Torch

Fanta1

Hunter of hunters
@FantasyForever1, please edit this post to include the RP overview information.

ALL RPN GUIDELINES AND RULES, MUST BE FOLLOWED AT ALL TIMES, IF NOT YOUR POST WILL BE DELETED.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm thinking up to eight on each team, and three slots for freelancers, at the most, but i may change it. I'm open to suggestions, but Don't make big plot decisions with out me

Hey guys, sidewinder, is some what of a horseshoe type map if you didn't know, we are at one end, there at the other. Just to let you know.

Are you guys going to post pictures of yourself without you helmet. I did in the sign up sheet.

I'm trying to find one

List of characters

Blue team!

Blue: @FantasyForever1

Blue: @Krillin

Blue: @1stLt HChurch

Blue:

Red team!

Red: @Floodwater31

Red:

Red:

Red:

Freelancer!

First slot: @1stLt HChurch

Second slot:

Okay, so here's the thing, there was a freelancer and she left, so we killed her off so the rp didn't die, she had an AI and it got damaged, I went to go see if she was dead and the rp jumped from her to me, because it was damaged, it's kind of insane and wants to kill us, but I got some of the memories from the freelancer the AI last belonged to, so I'm beginning to learn like that it's not really red vs blue, you know what I mean, so the story line begins to take shape, I will edit this, but for people coming in this is the just of the main story line, the rest right now is just goofing of, soo....i plan to introduce the flood, as the first big thing, but I'm open to suggestions, read the first couple posts that explain stuff! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back