Red Snow Academy

Unyielding

One who Hides in Small box
This is the OOC

This is for all questions and conversation that is to be ask talked with or spammed outside of the RP...

However... please dont just spam stuff... I will get upset...

and when i get upset...

lets just say... im unyielding...

Last edited by a moderator:
Rantos said:
So is there a character app template or should we just give you a general rundown of our characters?
Please keep questions in the OOc rather than the Overview. Also, the CS will be up later on. For now, we're waiting on enough interested people.

The deadline to at least start a CS is tomarrow 11/5 11:59 pm. Anyone who as not posted by then (saying reserved spot does not count) will be at risk of losing their spot

I plan to get this RP started 11/7 But if everyone completes there character before then then I will start earlier

How ever if you do not complete your cs by then then you will be at risk of losing your spot.

Current status on everyone

Accepted CS

@Thesmashbro (human)

@Kininarimasu

@Harbinger

@Thesmashbro (Tengu)

@Devilsxlovelyxangel

@Rantos

People who completed a CS and are awaiting approval

People who started a CS (or has to fix their CS)

@John Abraus

@Kiotaro

Everyone else

Last edited by a moderator:
@Black Masquerade people are probably shipping your character with my tengu as we speak. You know, since my tengu is a girl that is easily mistaken for a guy and your character is a guy easily mistaken for a girl. It's a match made in trap heaven.

<3<3

Such powerful words from the heart:five:

Not gonna lie... I do miss thread rps

@Black Masquerade

You can't have range and magic as a minor...

I recommend magic since your not even proficient in any range weapon anyway

Wait what, Pet?

Alright I'll change that, I'd make a loli character but it might be hard with how busy I've been.

Now that I see that there are few major magic characters, I'm really tempted to make a third character.

Why does this keep happening to me?!

hqdefault.jpg

I am~ You never deny Kawaii Moe Neko-Chan, right~? If you want me to stay your Kawaii Moe Neko-Chan, you must be my pet~ All it really means is you're not allowed to leave my mansion, everything else stays the same~

Thesmashbro said:
Now that I see that there are few major magic characters, I'm really tempted to make a third character.
Why does this keep happening to me?!

hqdefault.jpg
we have 4 melee 3 range 1 magic,

you cant have a 3rd toon... but you can change your melee to magic if you want

[QUOTE="Black Masquerade]Lets have a romance okay Smash?
Girly guy x Manly girl is the best otp.

[/QUOTE]
B-b-but... What about... me...? D-do you not... like me...? -cries, locking self in room full of kitties-

Not too much, just what types of things he can do, like lift things, create tornadoes, create strong gusts of wind, etc.

Be careful though. Misuzu likes to send people flying a thousand feet through trees in one punch by tricking them with the word "kiss," then having them kiss her fist. It's how she shows her love~

I've finished editing my character sheet.

@Black Masquerade After looking at your character's likes and dislikes, I'm not so sure if they would get along that well. First, Sora does not use a sword. Second, your character hates losing. The only thing our characters have in common is that they are confused for the opposite gender.

That being said: Julian x Sora for life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back