• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Red Snow Academy

What is your Favorite Faction

• Violet Light

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Orange Flight

• Green Growth

• White Shadow

• Total voters

Unyielding

One who Hides in Small box
It is dark outside with a clear sky and a full moon. The waters are calm and the sea breeze peacefully dances on the Cruise ship. Everyone is inside their respective rooms which are locked so that they cannot be opened from the outside, except from people who have a key. All of the shops and stores are close, the only people on the ship who are awake is the Captain and a Guy covered in black cloth with a hood figure who is standing on the nose of the ship.

The intercom chatters as it warms up. There is an eerie squeal before the captains voice echos throughout the ship. "Greetings everyone, I hope you where not sleeping, if you where are still are... WAKE UP, your new day starts now. I hope all of you still have your ID cards that where given to you as you got on this ship. Without this you will not be able to enter the school, and its a long swim back to the other lands *chuckles* Red Snow Academy is not some child's playground, so be sure to show out and show us who the next generation of enforcers are. " Then the intercom cuts off and the sound of foot steps could be heard outside everyone room.

The Hooded Figure

'I wonder how this generation of enforcers are going to preform this time around'

Last edited by a moderator:
Raven had woken from her light sleep with a scroll open over most of her chest. She rolled up the paper and placed it in her satchel that contained at least 4 other scrolls just like it along with some food. Stepping out of the cabin into the hallway, seeing a lot of people from the other lands and some from her land. At that instant she knew who she hated and ones that she would keep her eyes on, those ones mainly being the humans. Raven made sure that her weapons and bow were still placed tightly on her back and hip before making her way to the main room of the ship to wait for docking.

"WAHHH!" These were the First words to come out of Crona's mouth after being awoken by the captain yelling over the intercom. Still in a daze, Crona got up and wiped the spit from his mouth. He looked out the window of his cabin, it was still night. 'What kind of captain wakes up the whole ship in the middle of the night?' Crona thought to himself. He walked over to the mirror, he was still a mess as he always is. His brother told him that he would need to clean himself up before he could meet his new classmates. That did not happen. He grabbed all of his stuff before heading out into the hallway of the ship. He felt nervous with all the people around. He had to get to the deck, there's probably less people up there. Sooner or later after getting lost more than once he found his way to the deck and stationed himself on a part of the deck with less amount of people. 'Am I ready for this? No... ready or not its happening now, no turning back' he thought to himself. "Im ready!"

Misuzu was laying atop the boat, staring off into the night sky. She knew that this year would be an interesting one, the sheer amount of unique students below her proof of that. This was the most interesting batch of students yet. 'It truly is something to wonder about... Just how much will this year's students be able to do...?'

Misuzu waved her hand in front of herself once, snapping her fingers and causing a single jolt of lightning to jump across the cloudy sky, then strike about a mile away in the water. She loved to see the reactions of students when she would make her lightning strike nearby, bringing it closer and closer each time she did it. This time though, she stopped after the first jolt, having thrown enough energy through the clouds to force them the beginning of heavy rain.

Misuzu once more snapped her fingers, lightning striking down right into her hand, illuminating and shaking the entire boat a moment. The lightning shot outwards into the form of a blade, solidifying into what her clan has named, Raikiri. She sits up, playing with her sword a little. She points it to the sky, lightning jumping towards it from all over the sky for a moment, before launching back up, and striking all around the boat, like a thunder storm, continuously while the rain keeps pouring down. 'Such a perfect atmosphere.'

Julian had been awake all night, he needed not any sleep. He just needed his blade in his scabbard and he would be fine. Though he did miss his family, the way they treated him as an equal caused a jolly feeling to emerge out of Julian and actually make him smile. Though that was all about to stop, now all he would be doing is fighting and accepting insults. Though as the thought of sparring came to mind he recalled he got a little rusty over his small break, he'd need a refresh.

He felt the boat swerve like a rocking chair, causing minor uneasiness in his bones. Though he still managed to stay on his feet. However the unknown power didn't feel natural, he could tell there was a magic castor around here causing such havoc. Normally this would piss him off, but he could feel the power, which hyped him up for a fight. If the person would be anywhere, it would be outside, since he could now distinguish it as some sort of lightning magic, judging by the cracks coming from the air and it was rather obvious that lightning could not spawn inside a ship. That would quite strange and unfortunate.

He slowly made his way to the front of the ship where he could feel the rain hit him hard, though he could see no one. He slowly let out a sigh and knelt against the wall, perhaps if he waited enough he could find the one casting the magic. Because now, as he peered up to the clouds, knew there was no way the lightning could be natural in the slightest. Or perhaps he was just going insane.

"Fie! Vhere' can a man go to deal with such angst issues-" Though before he could finish his sentence the intercom came up, causing him to lightly sigh. Looks like whomever was causing such a disruption would have to wait.

Misuzu watched as the rain kept pouring down. She was quite enjoying the night sky, until she heard somebody walking around. She peered down to see Julian, so she decided to go give a nice little hello. She dropped down around on the side of the boat silently, hanging down from the nearby ledge off the boat. She swings herself up, quietly landing on the other side of him.

"You must be one of the new students. Shouldn't you be in your room preparing for your first day at the academy?" She had this air of power to her, like she weren't at all one of the students supposed to be on the boat. In her hand was her sword, Raikiri, though there was no lightning around it at the time.

For a moment Julian closed his eyes, drifting off into a concious rest. though he would soon wake up, or pay attention, when a subtle thud hit his ears. At the sound he opened his eyes and watched a red headed girl approach him, a fancy looking blade grasped in her hands. He presumed this to be the person he was looking for, he could tell that the blade was not all it seemed from his experience with working with swords.

When she spoke to him he let a small grin.
"New, yes, a student, indeed so. Though what thou hath mistaken is how prepared I am. You see the only thing I need is my swords and my wits. That's what the academy is for isn't that correct?" He rhetorically asked and pulled the blade out of its sheathe. Surprising it was shiny, free of any dust and the edges were so sharp that they cut they gazes of anyone that peered down on it. Once the lady could get a good grasp on the looks of the blade he was so proud of he put it back.

"Though, thou are different from the rest, I can tell. You're gaze, the way thou walks, tell me just who are you?" He then added, putting his hand back on the handle of the sword.

"Who am I...? I'm nobody. Just another of the academy." She spins the blade in her hand, looking as though about to put it away, but there's nowhere on her she could possibly put the blade away to. She stood there, doing nothing. Her blade reflected the lightning that struck all around the boat, almost as though the blade itself were covered by lightning, though it clearly wasn't. She gave him a friendly, yet not-so-friendly smile, that would confuse anybody as to if she's passive, or hostile.

Julian let out a little sigh and slowly removed his hand from the sword. "I can believe that. Though there is something separates thou from the ordinary student here, though I can't quite put my finger on it." He replied, running his hand through his thick hair, that was now getting drenched. He really didn't believe this woman, but what else could he do? Sure he could challenge her, but if she was a lightning user she'd have a clear advantage, water and lightning meant wherever he stood would result in him getting electrocuted. Still, he could use the practise, but the scenario was too deadly for a 'friendly' spar match.

"One more question, if thou'll allow it. Art thou the cause for this lightning? I have seen lightning clouds before, and the ones above me art not it." He inquired calmly.

"The cause of this lightning? I see not why it matters where the lightning came. I can, however, verify the cause of the rain, as me." She throws her blade up in the air, lightning hitting it, though in the natural kind of hitting rather than from her directing the lightning to it. The blade goes flying into the water, creating electricity jumping around the ocean for a moment from having been holding lightning at the time of impact. "It seems what they say about lightning and metal is true. There goes one of my swords."

Raven saw the other students mingling about and talking with each other and decided to try and talk with a few of them. When that failed she just walked out to the front of the ship and felt the rain hit her face like it did when she heard the story of her parents hearing about trellis being the new leader.

She headed to the front of the ship and could see a girl another person but couldn't tell if he was a man or female from his appearance. They were both human and she knew that she wouldn't like them to start with. Walking past them and purposefully bumping into the older student to see what she would say, she looked out at the waves that were starting to pick up a little and waited for the older student to say something.

'Now is the time, mission begin,' The hooded figure quickly moved around the ship bumping into all of the future students who where out of their rooms. As he made contact, he stole their IDs and all of their money with them knowing. Then he pulled out a key and raided the rooms of everyone who was sleeping. stealing there IDs and money. After his work was finished he leaped to the front of the boat and tripped over a wannabe knight who looked as if he/she was about to duel The Scarlet Demon.

The figure Laughed as the recruit hit the ground, "Scarlet Demon, I fear you have only weaklings on this ship, Tell them if they ever want their ID's back, They have to find me in the Depriving Desert," Then the figure disappeared

The ship suddenly took a turn for the worst. Instead of heading to the harbor, he was making its way to the beach. "Everyone This is your captain speaking, I have just lost control of the ship brace for impact. As the ship sailed of course, ran over a reef tearing a hole through the bottom of the ship. The ship started to sink forcing everyone to have to swim, fly, walk on water... what ever your race does... onto land. The rain pelted the ground with rage as it disapproved the plan. Thunder Bellowed throughout the sky and lighting dance across the waters.

The race was on, students retrieve their ID's or will they be forced to return home as failures.

@Miyuki

@Thesmashbro (human)

@Kininarimasu

@Harbinger

@Thesmashbro (Tengu)

@Black Masquerade

@Devilsxlovelyxangel

@Rantos

Though he was confused at first, she ended up confirming his suspicion anyway, with a brief lightning to the sword knocking it off the vessel. For a moment Julian wanted to punch her in the face for wasting such a pretty sword, but he resisted, only to let out a couple of words. "Why... why would thou do such a thing...?" He stuttered and looked over the railing of the boat to see no sign of the sword.

He looked back to her with an unhappy look on his face.
"How... dare thee waste such a fine work of art. Despicable, I tell thee, despicable." He scoffed and rubbed the rim of his sword. Trying to calm down its non existent soul.

Though he was abruptly interrupted by a swift sweep to the feet, causing him to land on his back, like the tree he was. Julian lightly cursed wanting to fight back, for the insult and the tripping, but by the time he was up, the figure was gone. It would seem he had lost much integrity in a few short moments, at least it was just one person watching though and he doubted she had anything to gain from telling anyone else. Though he did hear a tid-bit of information, it would seem his ID was now in some 'depriving desert', but he could've sworn he had five seconds ago. He reached into his pocket but could find nothing.
'That bastard!' He thought to himself angrily and got back up to his feet, only to soon fall into the ocean from a crash.

He fell into the ocean, scrambling around, luckily he had taken those swimming classes though and quickly got up to the surface. He looked around for that Red headed girl, but so far he could not see her. He didn't want her to drown or anything.

Misuzu picked up Julian out of the water, landing on the shore with Julian over her shoulders. She sets him on the ground, lightning striking in her hand and recreating the blade. "You see, this blade, does not ever leave me. It's a magic blade. Ever heard of the Kusakabe? I'm Misuzu Kusakabe, weilder of the Kusakabe Swords." She spun the blade, it vanishing like lightning being absorbed into her hand. She was completely dry, as though she was prepared beforehand for anything like the boat crashing to happen. "We should get all the students together so we can get those ID cards back. I was lucky to not have mine stolen, but that doesn't mean I shouldn't still go after them with all of you."

Raven swam to the beach after struggling to swim for the long distance to the beach. She spit up some of the water that she had but recovered a few minutes later and made sure that she had her weapons and gear. Everything seemed to be there and she made her way up the beach seeing no one else until she saw light flash of light coming down the beach. Raven ran down until she saw it was the girl and guy that she saw at the front of the ship. Knowing that she was going to have and at least talk once while here, she could try with them. "Excuse me you two, do you know where we are. I'm still a little dizzy from swim here."

Crona nearly lost his balance when the boat hit the reef. He quickly grabbed onto the nearest guard rail and got his balance back. 'What was that?' Crona then looked over the rail and saw the boat was sinking. "Oh. Well, that went south quickly." Crona then calmly walked over to the other side of the boat too see if he could find land to swim to. Not only did he find land to swim to be he also found three other students on the shore. Crona then got a running start and vaulted over the guard rail. He hit the cold water and shivers ran all throughout his body. Soon he got to the shore and once he was done coughing the water out of his mouth he began to laugh. After a short laughing fit he stumbled his way over to the group of three.

"Anyone here know what's going on?"

Tarik woke up to the screaming of the captain. He thought that going to the school might've been a bad idea. He stood up slightly groggy and stumbled to the bathroom. He looked at himself in the mirror and wiped his face and stared at his red spiky hair. He loved his hair because it was spiky. He did what he had to do and heard his door close. He stopped washing his hands and looked into his bedroom. He looked around and his room was ransacked. He got very angry, his skin was starting to turn red. He ran out of his room grabbing his belt with his holsters and food and water on it and he also grabbed his 5 staves in case he had to fight. He looked out of his room and saw the bottom of what looked like a cloak going up the stairs onto the deck. He started to run after them, knowing it was that person that ransacked his room, but suddenly the ship shook and he had to steady himself against the wall. He started to walk to the deck and saw students everywhere. Tarik heard the intercom and quickly saw four students on the shore. He ran to the railing and put one foot on it to boost his jump. He loved the wind in his hair and his skin started to turn blue again. But he remembered what was going and turned more red. He landed in the water, making a huge explosion of water come up, just a few steps away from some other students. He walked up to them and said, "I have no idea what is going on but we better find out who ransacked my room!" His skin was almost completely red.

Aurora woke up in a slanted position, with her feet against the wall of her room, and the next thing she knew she was in the midst of deep water. What was this, the titanic?

She coughed out water as she floated and looked around. Behind her, she saw an island in a few minutes distance. She silently thanked her swimming teacher before swimming to the island. When her hand touched sand, she just crawled onto the land and sprawled out. Never in her 17 years of being alive had she ever had such an experience. Swimming before breakfast.

Apparently, the ship sunk. Maybe, it was the Titanic.

She heard voices nearby where a few people were gathered. In a confused state, she started walking towards them with millions of questions in her mind. She had just been on board since the night before and instantly fell asleep when she got her room.

"Excuse me?", she interrupted the people when she reached them. "Where exactly am I?"

@Rantos @Harbinger @Miyuki @Black Masquerade

Crona looked over to the other two students who just came out of the water. 'Say hello Crona and answer their question normally. Dont screw it up.' Crona took a deep breath and spoke to Tarik. "Hello there, i'm Crona I was just on that ship that just sank to the bottom of the ocean. As far as I can tell you where not the only one to get ransacked." 'Ok good, now greet the other person'. Crona then turned towards Aurora. "I have no idea where we are."

"The academy's island is where we're at. The ship got taken over, all the student ID's were stolen, and now, we're all at the beach rather than the port." She was calm, looking around to see if all the students made it. There were a few miscellaneous students here and there that made it to the shore, but they recklessly ran off on their own. A few who were still in the water decided to just think about what just happened, while a few in the air were going to try their luck flying towards the middle of the school.

"You should all make sure you have everything you need, because here soon, we're going to be going after that ID snatcher." One could just sense how prepared she was, as though she'd seen this kind of thing several times over. "First, we should fully introduce ourselves. Misuzu Kusakabe, upperclassman and mentor. A pleasure to meet all of you."

@Rantos @Harbinger @Black Masquerade @Devilsxlovelyxangel

Ariolle scrunched up her nose. "Where are the teachers? Did they leave us any information?", she fired questions after questions. "I woke up a few seconds before I fell in water so- wait, did you say 'ransacked'!?"

Just then, a female started explaining and as soon Aurora heard about the IDs, she searched her pockets.

"I don't have anything with me right now!"

Tarik folded his arms, still angry and red. "Tarik. I'm new here. I just want my ID and to get back and that guy who stole from me and ransacked my room even though I have almost all of my belongings. His eyes widened. "MY EARRING! It was my mom's! Oh no. I have to go back." He said dropping his things and jumping into the water and swimming above the water level to say his breath. When he got to the ship he took a deep breath and quickly went under water to get to his room. He searched the windows, having to go up to breath once in a while. He finally found his room and punched through the window. He went in and found his earring and quickly swam to the top doggy paddling over to the shore. He was tired from holding his breath for so long. He had the earring in his hand. He waved to the group saying, "Got it!" He smiled at himself.

Misuzu looks around at the others. A few students in the background were drowning, a few from the inability to swim, others from having too heavy of wings getting drenched, trying to swim with giant bags on their backs filled with everything they brought they didn't want to lose, and one even just letting himself drown. "Such a shame to see so many student drowning. Oh well, less people to get in the way of getting the ID's back."

Tarik was on his way back and picked up every student that he could save. He was starting to calm down from his forgetting of the ID thief. He had about five other students with him. He was lucky he could bring all of those people because of his strength. He reached the shore with all of the students thanking him. He went up to the group of students and said, "LESS PEOPLE TO GET IN THE WAY?! These are living people! Help me save them!" He went back in the water and started to save as many people as he could. Sadly, some drowned before he could get to them.

"Nah, I'll just leave you to save them. They're weak if they can't even swim. They wouldn't survive at this school if you can't even swim. They'll end up with a worse death than drowning." She didn't care for those that were drowning at all, leaving them there. Just as Tarik went back to get some more, one of those drowning students pushed him away from them, letting themselves drown, as well as a few others drowned. No students were left in the water, all that remained now under. "There we go, just took out about half the people who would get in the way with the mere fact they couldn't swim."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back