Red Snow Academy - Updates

Unyielding

One who Hides in Small box
Ok then you little nublets, time for Rantos's super swag summary, summary, summary. So im pretty sure that everyone was at the desert and inside of that ball where there was no sandstorm. So what happened after that was that the hooded figure launched a smoke bomb at the party and stole Miyuki's character (sorry that I cant remember the name) so there went our only hope of making this easy. But the hooded figure left the party a sign (a literal sign) saying that if they ever wanted there ID's back that they would have to find them in the neighbouring cave. From the cave they heard the roar of a monster with the tail of a snake and the body of a lion, from the snake head dripped acid venom. (I forget what it looks like so dont quote me on that) After some planning from the party members (Crona would grab the ID's and safely go from shadow to shadow until he got out of the cave and then they would run) they headed over to the cave. However Meenah was opposed to the plain and decided that whatever was in there was no match for her and she would fight it head on. The party then entered the cave, there were puddles of acid everywhere and Crona saw the ID's but not the beast. It was waiting. Crona then reached for the ID's with his scythe and a squirrel landed on his face and jumped into a puddle of acid. I have to quote Unyielding on what happened next. "Then he jumped off landed in a puddle slipping and falling. Its fur began to fizzle as the liquid was eating away at its fur coat. The creature struggled to escape the puddle and started rolling around the cave in an attempt to rid itself from the liquid. As it cried in pain he started bouncing around with every area it touch getting covered in the liquid. Soon the liquid expanded in response to the creatures movement." Beautiful right? While all this was happening at the school a angle and a naga were talking about the students and the angel said some really sketchy stuff, like he knows what's going on, or maybe he planned it? Wellp that brings you up to date

-rantos

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back