• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom "Red" Signups (Still Open)

RedLight

Green Light

(DISCLAIMER: Despite the theme song, this isn't a shitpost............ Unless? Hahah)

"Red"

Premise
(Idk what this word means btw lmao, I'm just copying Shiloverse's format.)

Being a Red, life doesn't go easy. Or is it? If you're a Red, you live a life that you don't really deserve. You're a disappointment, or at least that's what you believe. But yeah, I don't know where I'm going with this so I'll just get to the point. You all find your asses at a decorated and well-lit park (which I forgot the name), nighttime around 8 PM. Indeed, you just left university. Most of you are probably art students, like a certain Red (the best Red, of course).
It seems like a normal night. Oh, yes it is. You watched your friend, Chris-chan (not his name by the way), board his bus before you continue walking for the park. You're still tummy-full (I ate two chocolate donuts and a Jamaican patty), so you pass by street food vendors without paying much attention to them. You're listening to some music, whichever your Red prefers. It's a normal night. But, ahh, life is full of surprises for a Red such as yourself. At the center of the park, you, Reds, all faced each other. In shock. In awe. In lust. Whatever. Point is, kiddos, you all see the other Reds. Now, whichever size of guac you aim of getting, do what you can to be the apex Red. No matter what. Assert your dominance.
(By the way, some of you WH:Sans: wouldn't understand this, as this RP is for a specific group of people only. You don't even know what WH:Sans: means lmao)

Rule

All RPN rules apply.
(Idk any of them tbh, so just check them. Am I banned?)

Template

Appearance: (Y'all know how I look like, but please be creative with your version of Red hehexd)

Name: (Please be creative with this one as well)

Gender: (A Red must be straight. Jk, do whatever you like, Idc)

IQ Level: 200*

Height: 5'11.5 or 6*

Power/Abilities/Equipment: (Self-explanatory. I'm getting tired of typing, I just got home from uni.)

SHORT Bio: (Don't tell me you're gonna take this RP seriously to even write a long bio. You can't be THAT much of a fan.)

Other Info: (Give me that spicy shit)

I honestly don't know if I did this thing correctly. Let's get that muhfucken guac. (Don't include this line in your CS, unless you want to surprise me).

The Reds

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss (Red Doctor, Red Sans)
Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch (Sir Rededict Paintpatch)
ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool (Little Red Riding Hood, SI Red / Redena)
2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B (Flandred Scarlet)
FoolsErin FoolsErin (Pixxie)
Crow Crow (Light Red)

Last edited:

Name: Red Doctor

Appearance: I would rather leave it to the imagination but I will say she is blonde, has heterochromia, quite skinny if not slender, a red streak in her hair, and looks exactly like betty cooper from the tv show riverdale!

A
Gender: the oppisite of Red's (lol); does have the same sexuality though!

SHORT BIO: Alright, cracks knuckles, let's do this! Killed in a shooting, ressurrected six months later, gained powers. BOOM! Short bio! I did it!

Powers/abilities/equipment:

Blood Manipulation: Red Doctor has the inherent ability to control blood and all facets of it. With this ability, she can do many things such as Blood Bending (controlling the blood in people’s bodies, which allows her to take control of people’s limbs.) causing it to freeze or boil, and even can create weapons and monsters out of blood (her primary weapon happens to be Blood Claws)

Body Manipulation: Red Doctor can control her own body (but not others, unless she touches them) in ways others can’t. This control is so absolute, she can stop acid build up, (meaning that she can run at top speed indefinitely), dull or completely nullify her own pain receptors, amplify her strength, relocate broken bones, even will her body to heal faster, she can stop her own heart as easily as she can stop her own breathing (for a limited time of course, the brain can survive for so long without blood), and many other marvels.

Ultimate Healer: Last but not least, Red Doctor is essentially the Ultimate Healer, in that she can heal any injury, cure any disease, and get rid of any ailment. She can even resurrect the recently deceased, and reattach (as well as regenerate) severed limbs. Her power at first is limited to touch, but eventually become an area of effect power where anyone within a certain radius of Red Doctor cannot be permanently injured or effected by diseases or ailments. Red Doctor can decide not to extend this power into anyone she deems untrustworthy, but otherwise it’s a passive power. But be warned she can also hurt you with this same power.

5AC8BC14-F318-4049-817D-0D29BD589B0B.jpeg
Name: Sir Rededict Paintpatch
Powers/ Abilities/ Equipment: Sir Paintpatch is just a normal art student, not Benedict, his abilities include painting starry nights, bowls of fruit, fruitcake, and none of Benedict’s abilities of course, he is also joined by his roommate Joshua, who is also an art student. Bene-I mean Rededict, always has fights with Joshua, for Red prefers painting, while Joshua prefers some newfangled computer design.

Bio: Red likes to paint, Joshua likes to be utterly lazy and do computer design, nothing out of the ordinary here.

Other Info: Ah, the spiciest thing I have is this.....habanero, enjoy.

RedLight RedLight

Image result for red sans undertale

Name: Red Sans

Short bio: Art student, monster, killed Chara a thousand times and one, forcing her to give up, cheats in battle, and defeated Kratos (normally I don't like putting down canon characters to make my character look good but this is more of a joke character than anything so we're good.)

Ability/Equipment/Powers

Gaster Blasters: Red Sans prefers to lay back and let the glaster blaster do the work: they are downright devestating in combat and can kill virtually anyone and anything pretty much instantly, by inflicting a whooping 1 damage per second. That may not seem like much but you try to surive a thousand glaster blasters at once!

Infinite dodge: Red Sans has infinite dodging capability and can will sidestep all of your attacks with relative ease no matter how powerful they are.

Karmic retribution: to make matters worse, Red Sans doesn't even need his glaster blasters, he can literally use your own sins ton slowly drain in of your lifeforce.

soul grab: he can also take your soul, yes, your soul, turn it red and throw you around like a rag doll!

Bones: oh yeah he can summon bones too.

Chaos Blades: stolen from Kratos, he whips these out when you wants you to have a bloody time!

Other info: lucky for you, he's lazy as shit and doesn't really like to actually fight or do anything, it will take a lot to get him to fight you and he is often flippant, nonchalant, and continously uses bad skeleton puns. He is the weakest enemy you will ever meet, teehee.

VP1MyDI.jpg

Name: Little Red Riding Hood

IQ: 110

Short Bio: Traditional story. Her grandma was her art teacher and taught Red Hood in exchange for food, she met a wolf one day that tried to eat her grandma, Red Hood slashed it with an axe and turned it into her servant, y'know, the usual.

Ability/Equipment/Powers:

Axe: An axe that once belonged to the Hunter, which she used to give the Wolf a scar on it's eye, belongs to her. She improved her head chopping skills.

Animal Talk: Red Hood can talk to and understand animals.

Food Basket: This basket seems to have an endless supply of food on it for some reason..

Art: Red Hood can draw landscapes because of her art lessons

Cuteness: She is just..Too adorable! Are you sure you want to hurt this little thing?

Other Info:

The Big Bad Wolf is now her slave and guardian. Watch out people..

She is from medieval times and knows nothing about modern technology

Last edited:
Annotation 2019-11-28 194246.png
paulina-leal-flandre.jpg

Gender: about as straight as her overpowered sister's spears

IQ Level: Equivalent to a Vivian main

Height: Definitely taller than you

Power/Abilities/Equipment:
While it is obvious as a vampire, FlandRed possesses superhuman capabilities just like Remilia Scarlet, such as enhanced physical strength, with the destructive power of oni and the nimbleness of tengu, as well as a vampire's bodily and regenerative ability. She can swing an oversized sword, thought not as quickly as she would like to. Since she doesn't know the proper way to attack humans, she is unable to go easy on them and blows them away without a trace. She blows everyone away.

Destroying absolutely anything and everything

FlandRed can destroy anything she wants, which is truly a frightening ability with no real weaknesses. She destroyed a meteor with a single hand and without touching it, where FlandRed stated that she "went squeeze and it went boom". This usage of ability was never shown other than in Bohemian Archive in Japanese Red. Everything that is made for her to play with ends up broken, which may mean why she doesn't have many playmates, to which it's recommended to never meet with her. FlandRed is able to clone herself as seen in one of her spell cards where she creates 3 clones that helps her in the battle. The clones attack as they like which could mean they're able to think independently to some grade. It's in the category "Slave Type" so they're under the command of the original FlandRed.

In her hand, she possesses an object that looks like a crooked clock needle (sometimes thought to be a Lævateinn) – this is a prominent peculiarity associated with FlandRed, in which the name is derived from her second spell card Taboo "Lævateinn". It shares its name with the sword (wand in some versions) of Loki, a Norse god known for causing mischief. This sword/wand is used by the fire giant Surt in Ragnarok (the Norse equivalent of the Apocalypse) to burn down the whole world, except for one safe heaven. Fitting that FlandRed would be wielding a tool of such destructive might.

SHORT Bio:
FlandRed has lived for at least 495 years, but since she goes crazy a little (due to emotional instability), she has never been taken outside the bounds of the Scarlet Devil Mansion, or rarely leaves the building itself, and as she herself never tried going outside for the respect she has to her sister, she was raised knowing nothing about the outside world. However, she has shown a desire to go outside after witnessing the events of Embodiment of Scarlet Devil. Her initial attempt to do so was blocked by Patchouli Knowledge's rain summoning magic, but since then she has been shown outside the mansion when she was destroying a meteor. In the first place, until the time when she met either Marisa Kirisame or Reimu Hakurei in Embodiment of Scarlet Devil, she has not seen any humans other than in cooked form.

Other Info: She will eat your toes
tenor.gif

Last edited:

5AEDAF48-391D-445C-A04D-ABC15C4A72CA.jpeg
"Drew it myself. Not a perfect portrait of what I look like, but whatever. Yea yea, I know. It's no Mona Lisa. Get the laughter out of your system now, asshole."

Hue of Red/Pastel Pink/Pixxie
"Yep, self insert character. Sue me."

"What? Couldn't tell from the picture?"

IQ Level: 105 to 120
"Though that was just from a singular free IQ test. Grain of salts must be taken."

Height: Not sure
"Probably a few inches shorter than Red? I don't know the exact measurements TBH."

"Well, we can't all be college-age art students around here."

"Oh yea, here's the FUN PART about writing a self-insert. They don't have to be a perfect copy of a said person. Therefore I can take a few...creative liberties...with what I can do."

Flight- Pixxie can fly with the pair of fairy wings on her back.
"Did you think I just drew those on for nothing?"

Sitting- Thanks to the power of genetics, Pixxie can sit in the most bizarre cross-legged positions that usually prompt relatives to say, "How do you sit like that?"
"Okay, this one's not actually made-up. I really can do this."

Fighting- Pixxie knows like three spots to hit someone to leave someone in pain and allow her to run away.
"Also not exaggerated. I don't know why I included that bit about creative liberties if I'm mostly just including shit I can actually do."

"That's kinda about it...look, my creative wells are kinda running dry nowadays, okay?"

SHORT Bio: Pixxie was born 15 years ago, and nothing really noteworthy enough to put in this bio has happened since then.
"What, you were actually expecting me to TRY writing a good bio? Get the fuck out of here."

Other Info: Toast is her least favorite breakfast food, and dogs make her nervous because of how energetic they are.
"Yep."

Attachments

• 1C54DCBE-C64C-4EBF-B789-E22894A4F7D4.png
    1C54DCBE-C64C-4EBF-B789-E22894A4F7D4.png
    298.8 KB · Views: 1
  • E89913F0-EE10-4E86-A375-94A2D13A7732.jpeg
    E89913F0-EE10-4E86-A375-94A2D13A7732.jpeg
    221.1 KB · Views: 1

IMG-20191202-WA0000.jpeg

Name: "SI Red. I prefer Redena"

IQ Level: "200.. That's what he said"

Age: "14. Wh:Sans: is gonna go to college yet? Me? Please, let me enjoy my childhood."

Powers/Abilities/Equipment:

Gun:"Ah, this special gun has a missile holder, scope and silencer. It also has a laser mode. Cool right? Thank 200 IQ for that"

Nunchucks: "My good ol' pal"

Katana: "You never know if you're gonna find a ninja scientist who's after your 200 IQ brain.."

Area 51 Tech: "A bunch of weird shit"

Anti-Diabetes: "I can eat all of the chocolates without worrying about diabetes"

Bag of Chocolates: "My only relief in this life"

Karate:"I cat karate chop some bitches"

Wall Breaker: "I can break 4 walls"

SHORT Bio: "Okay, short? I can try that. Here we go: Red went missing, told me to stand in for him while he journeyed for Guac, erased everyone's memories and convinced them I'm Red. I have to do his shit until he comes back"

Other Info:

Chocolate is my Guac. Take my guac away and I will end you ^-^

I DO NOT have Frisk eyes. My eyes are just very narrow

SI stands for:

Self Insert
And
Stand In

Last edited:
24902c823c5c9596e55395501650ba13.png

"Hey~ I'm talking to you~ the truth is... I've been watching you for a looong time~."

Name:
Light Red

IQ Level:

Height:
What's with these height options? Are you a foot fetishist?

Light Red has all standard Red abilities with slight variations.
Light Red wields the ability to conjure MedievalDukemon, a counterpart to Red's standard Dukemon.
While the Prime Red is considered a devil, Light Red is an angel.

SHORT Bio:
While Red is darkness, Light Red is light. It is unknown when, but Light Red has taken an interest in Prime Red for quite a while and has even developed feelings for him. She believes that if she is one with the Prime Red, she and him will finally be a complete being of order.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back