• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom "Red" Battle Royale-ish

RedLight

Green Light
Sign-ups still open for the boys.

EPILOGUE

You, Red, just got dismissed from your Documentary class. You began leaving the school with a friend, Chris-chan. The streets are almost empty because it's night time. Yes, you have an afternoon-night classes. It was a schedule best suited for your mental conditions. Indeed, on some days, you could barely wake up early. If you do, you force yourself to get out of bed. But enough of that depressing shit. You're passing by the empty streets, under the cold night sky. You pass by a few Christmas decorations, some street vendors still trying to sell their soggy, definitely-old food. You wouldn't buy one because you're out of money, and you're still stomach-full. 2 chocolate donuts (hell yeah) and a Jamaican patty. Oh, right... Did I forget that you said good bye to your professor like a pal? You have no filters, which is why you get along with people easily. As you walk your friend towards his bus "station" (not really a station, but rather a stop for buses). Oh shit, those're called bus stops... Anyway, you do that like a pal would. You crack jokes along the way, talk about how your week went so far, and what your plans for the evening. Chris-chan tells you that he got lazy to go to the gym, and you tell him that you're trying to get fat. You talk about women for a bit, but mostly the future. Particularly getting jobs. It's anxiety-inducing. Should I continue telling how my night usually goes, or should I just head straight to action? Anyway, you drop him to his bus stop, you say good bye. You either tell him "I hope you get stuck in traffic" or "Get in an accident, will ya?" Yes, you're the kind of friend who has a sick sense of humor. Yet still, people hangout with you. Then it was time for you to head home. You pop in your cool custom earphones and started listening to music.

You check for any texts, and as usual, you're flooded with it. Well, not exactly flooded... More like, 20+ texts heheh. What can I say, people like me? But what caught your attention is a text from a person with the username " SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 ". This Tamotsu-person shows you pictures of a new Gunpla model. Barbatos MG.
mg-gundam-barbatos_1200x1200.jpg

Anyway, yeah... Maybe I should just skip y'all to the action. You find yourselves at a well-lit park with a decent amount of Christmas decorations. There are people everywhere, some people dating, some homeless people, et cetera. But there's one thing that you really hate... The Christmas songs being played out loud. You try to walk fast to exit the park, but as you reach its center, with a beautiful fountain, you see the others. The other You's. Red's. You all look different from each other, but you receive this feeling that tells you that you're all the same, somehow. And you just aren't dealing with that. You're the only Red in this planet. People can have the same name, but no one will ever be like you. You all look at each other with one similar intent. To eliminate the others, and make sure the world's spot for a "Red" remains for you. (Yeah, I'm getting tired of writing so I'mma just do this quick). Go crazy. Or should I say-- No, WE say... Get that guac.

The Reds

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss (Red Doctor, Red Sans)
Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch (Sir Rededict Paintpatch)
ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool (Little Red Riding Hood, SI Red / Redena)
2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B (Flandred Scarlet)
FoolsErin FoolsErin (Pixxie)
Crow Crow (Light Red)

"Uhuhuhuhu~"

Light Red giggled, using the thoughts of her destined one to block out the irritation of the Christmas carols. This place was perfect. She had been eyeing her destined one from dimensions away, but now, she was ready to find him. Bloodied axe in one hand, she seeks out the one, the one aliased as Red Prime.

"My destiny~ my destiny~ at the end of it, it will just be the two of us, merged as one~."

RedLight RedLight

Annotation 2019-11-28 194246.png
latest

"Maybe I'll find a new plaything here"

The christmas carols drilled into her brain but the true pain here was seeing multiple versions of....herself? This truly bamboozled the poor vampire as the only time there had been multiple versions of herself was when she used the spell 'four of a kind'. Some edgy looking girl mentioned something about finding someone and merging with them. Perhaps they had too many beers merge with their mouth at the pub? Maybe they would be the perfect plaything to toy with. Flandred decided that to maximise the amount of fun out of this situation she would need to piss off the angsty one.

Walking up to the one in question Flandre decided to circle her taking a closer look at what weapons she was carrying and swinging around her Lävatein (the black thing she's holding) and catching it.

Crow Crow

"ummmm, multiple verisons of me? but there is only one me isn't there? hmmm, this is perplexing, most perplexing."

Red Sans scanned the rest of the "Reds" then closes his eyes and sighed.

"i'm going to take a nap. wake me up when something happens."

With that, Red Sans decided to lay down on the ground and catch some zzzzzzzzs.

RedLight RedLight

Red Doctor
Image result for lili reinhart

The Red known as Red Doctor just stared at everyone, all these .... verisons of her.... and felt the wrongness of the situation, and the need to... correct this situation.....to maim and kill all these.... imposters.... She suppressed the urge with difficulty, deciding instead to walk over to the fountian (trying her best to ignore the earrape that was all the Christmas Coralling) stepping over a skeleton red that was just laying in the middle of the ground, seemingly sleeping, and sat down. Ignoring the rest.

RedLight RedLight

Sir Rededict Paintpatch

After painting the sheer pain he felt by listening to the Christmas carols, Red then urged to find a new canvas, “Ah, I urge to find a new canvas.” He would say before seeing Red Sans on the ground sleeping. “Yes......perfect.” He would say before approaching the skeleton, and begin to toss bucket-loads of paint on him, this piece is an interpretive piece after all. “Yes, pain, drama, romance! Bloodshed! Indeed. More blue.” He would declare before throwing another bucket of blue paint ontop of Red Sans

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss
RedLight RedLight

Sir Rededict Paintpatch

After painting the sheer pain he felt by listening to the Christmas carols, Red then urged to find a new canvas, “Ah, I urge to find a new canvas.” He would say before seeing Red Sans on the ground sleeping. “Yes......perfect.” He would say before approaching the skeleton, and begin to toss bucket-loads of paint on him, this piece is an interpretive piece after all. “Yes, pain, drama, romance! Bloodshed! Indeed. More blue.” He would declare before throwing another bucket of blue paint ontop of Red Sans

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss
RedLight RedLight

Red Sans one eye would open groggily as he vaguely became aware of someone dumping paint on.

hmmmm.... it appears that I have become a canvas.... "

His eye closes and he continues to take his nap.....

RedLight RedLight
Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch

People around the Reds started taking pictures and videos of you weird fellows. True. An angel, a vampire, a skeleton-man-thing, and a small round person gathered in a public place, in a NORMAL world is... Well... Not normal. And as Reds, you all hate garnering attention, especially being surrounded by many. This is a public park, a dating spot, and also a place for homeless people. And what can I say? There's many of them. The anxiety of being in the media surged within you. And it seems you all have already failed your task: to assert dominance and be the last Red standing. Change of plans now. Get rid of everyone around you. Yes, they are still taking pictures and videos of you. Standing on the fountain's edges (whatever the fuck they're called, I don't care), is a raven with its head as white as a dove; its body still black, but its head has a contrasting color. It looks at you, and you feel it gazing through your soul (if you have one, that is). Then it flew to the sleeping skeleton-man-thing-person, and started pecking through its thick skull. Then onto the seemingly-normal human, Red Doctor, and pecked her... Chest. Before flying upwards the abyss, called the night sky. The bystanders around you all became much more entertained with what just happened with the unusual raven. Some even laughed. Your cellphones rang... Yes, you all have cellphones, and even the same ringtone.

Except for Red Doctor...

The person calling goes by the name " GearBlade654 GearBlade654 ", but you just chose to ignore him because of the situation you are all in right now. It is time... To get that guac, muhfuckers.

Crow Crow (Light Red)

SI Red/Redena

Life was being shitty for Very, very shitty. Was this normal? Has she ever had such shitty days? Nope, not since the whole
‘Stand In’ situation happened.

“Why am I even such a good person? Should’ve refused the offer and drag him by his balls”

Redena muttered to no one in particular. God, since when was Christmas music so annoying? Since forever, probably. She put on her headphones and put on the first music that appeared on her playlist and keep on walking.

People were crowded around something or someone, taking pictures and videos. Redena made her way past the crowd to see..

There was a sleeping skeleton, one she recognized as Sans, but in a red outfit, being painted on by a short, weird guy she suddenly felt respect towards, a kid from some video game, an ax wielding definitely a yandere girl and a normal, sane woman. And they all reeked of Red.

“Okay..”

SI Red craned her neck to look for Red, her Red, the fucker that got her into this mess.. No sign of him. A small sigh escaped her lips. The crowd was making her anxious. Redena pulled out a chocolate bar and munched on it, making her way towards the only sane woman after a raven pecked her.. Chest area. Pervy raven was threatening to make her lose her appetite, so she took her S Gun, aimed with the scope and silently shot the raven. No one could hear the bullet, but could see the gun. Redena turned to the lady, while casually munching on chocolate, slowly relieving her anxiety

“You ok? What’s going on?”

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss (Red Doc)

(I won be able to post much cuz my charger broke. My brother’s phone is pretty shitty. That also means I won’t be able to Discord. Exams start on Tuesday, so I’ll be busy. I you wanna chat, PM me)

From within the growing crowd, a newcomer came. SI Red, or better, Redena approached Red Doctor, attracting the attention of the bystanders even more. But the newcomer seems normal! Or at least, looks normal... The longer you, Reds, stay idle. The more you attract attention. People continued crowding in, taking pictures, videos, and even live streaming! Yes, the world is that sad and pathetic. You hear some making fun of you, freaks. In fact, it didn't take long enough for the Reds to be spread throughout social media, reaching other countries and all. In fact, one of your overseas friends, who goes by the name Enrique King ( Thexcentrichilean Thexcentrichilean ) suddenly sent you a direct message!

"Hey, Red. I don't know how to say this. Uhh... What are you doing???"

The message came with a picture of you and the other Reds. (Btw, all of you received a message from such friend. Your world's own version of him.) Soon, the entire world will know of your existence. You don't know how you got into THIS world, but it's definitely not yours. And beings such as angels, vampires, skeleton-man-things, and small round people do not exist here. Your goal remains as it is: Massacre this people. Alexa, play something metal.

ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool (Little Red Riding Hood, SI Red / Redena)
Crow Crow
(Light Red)

Red Sans stirred awake at the ruckus the crowd was creating. He opened his eyes and stared down at the humans who..... For lack of better term..... was salivating like dogs at the sight of all of them. He got up lazily and slowly, keeping a red eye on the filthy crazy humans.

[font=”Comic Sans”] heh, heh, heh heh heh heh heh heh you humans really out to.... learn.....[/font]

His eye glances at the people chatting, no doubt live streaming or some nonsense. He sighed lazily as he glances at his fellow Reds, each being bedecked by the crowd in some wave or fashion. He closed his eyes. Must he do this? He opened his eyes and immediately saw the SOULS of all. Each a different color. Same the same. They each reminded him of Chara the girl who tried to kill all of his kind.... and that wouldn’t do......

A strange smile fell on his face as he laughed.

He lay back down, cross-legged and laughing, as three giant red gaster blasters emerged out of thin air and started to kill everyone in the crowd!

He could of course do more but he was too lazy.

RedLight RedLight

Annotation 2019-11-28 194246.png
tenor.gif

Flandred cackled. The poor crowd looked on as some skeleton blasted them with some lasers. Not a bad feat but there was a reason why RemilaRed kept FlandRed in the basement.

"Four of a kind!"

The spell was now in effect as three extra copies of FlandRed would materialise. Unfortunately for these humans they were not natives of Gensokyo which meant that the 'Spell Card rule' was no longer in effect which meant that she could kill them without having to use danmaku!

FlandRed would wave her hand over groups of people making them explode in a bloody burst...Or like grapes as FlandRed would often describe. The copies of FlandRed all created their flaming swords 'Lævateinn' and of course the helpless human crowd could do nothing but gawk in horror as the winged vampire set out with her clones cleaving through them like a flaming sword through butter. It was a marvellous sight to behold as the flaming swords cooked and dismembered the witnesses to its destructive power.
SizzlingTediousAdmiralbutterfly-size_restricted.gif
tumblr_o1t846BJfy1s5wiico1_500.gifv

FlandRed stood back and watched her clones do the heavy lifting taking apart the crowd like a 5 course meal.
tenor.gif

After all what human could stand up against this immeasurable amount of power?

RedLight RedLight

Users who are viewing this thread

Back