• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Red and Blue V3 NPCs (WIP)

Main
Here
Characters
Here

Rantos

The man with 1001 waifus
DWMA Students Total Members: 3

• "Hit it with a hammer! If that doesn't work, hit it with a wrench!"
    - Niori when asked how to fix the school's power generator​

Kawashiro.Nitori.600.1895821.jpg
    Name
    Niori H Hala

Occupation
    Student
    Head of the Experimental Inventions club

Class
    Class 1-C

Curriculum
    EAT

Personality
    Rambunctious and vapid, a girl whose energy knows no limit. Naturally curious and driven by her deep-rooted need to understand anything and everything. She is handy with a hammer and a prodigy in her craft and when it comes to machinery her knowledge is grand.

Race
    Human

Partner
    Shara

Weapon
    Backpack

Skills
    Overclock: The Mind
    Niori's mind is constantly on. She is an active observer and makes a point of noticing the minute details and drawing connections were normally others would find none. Such a skill helps with work as Niori can typically size up complex machinery at a glance. She is alert and aware. However, such a mental state tires Niori out.

Last edited:
L U N A | K I M S

68037998_p0_master1200.jpg

Class : 1-A

Personality : Luna tends to be quiet and gentle. She's a go-with-the flow kind of gal and while she does have preferences and opinions, she's most comfortable with doing whatever others are doing. She usually has a gentle smile on her face and tends to be calm no matter the situation. Nothing really shakes her and if it does, she doesn't react very strongly to many things. Her chill is on a whole other level.

Race : Weapon

Partner : Merrit

Weapon : Sword

Skills : Rapid Switch. To this day, the Kims twins have the fastest time for switching between weapon and human form. They use these skills near flawlessly during battle to switch between their weapon and shield combo for the best combat potential.

M E R R I T | K I M S

68051663_p0_master1200.jpg

Class : 1-B

Personality : Merrit is a lot like his sister in the sense that he tends to be gentle and calm. Merrit however is a lot more self conscious and worries about nearly everything there is to worry about. His sisters serene personality helps him keep his cool for the most part but alone, Merrit can spiral into a total anxiety freak out. Aside from that he is as kind and quiet as his sister when he's not having a conniption.

Race : Weapon

Partner : Luna

Weapon : Shield

Skills : Rapid Switch. To this day, the Kims twins have the fastest time for switching between weapon and human form. They use these skills near flawlessly during battle to switch between their weapon and shield combo for the best combat potential.

Last edited:
Teachers Total Members: 2

• "I've been told I have a very disagreeable personality. But I disagree."
    - Lulla when she was asked why she had no friends​

Yasaka.Kanako.600.1919023.jpg
    Name
    Lulla G By

Occupation
    Freelance Scientist
    Substitute Teacher
    Offical Campus Bum

Personality
    Unbridled arrogance, but can you blame her? A true genius in her studies, an expert in her field with peerless passion to boot. Her mind is something that no normal mortal could comprehend, where within holds all the worlds secrets. Yet, for all her knowledge there is equal amounts ignorance. She is effectively hopeless when it comes to interacting with others due to her lack of knowledge in social cues. Around others, she acts unbecoming without being aware.

Race
    Human

Partner
    N/A

Weapon
    Shimenawa

Skills
    Pillars of Heaven
    Lulla possesses the ability to call upon pillars that fall from the sky. Such pillars strike with immense kinetic force but aren't hard to see coming.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back