• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Recruiting! Between the Stars. Space, War, And maybe some Romance.

Apocalypse Alice

Danny "Dorito" Devito
9tyfopk.jpg

Lazy Literate / Advanced Literate

A roleplay about space exploration, war, marriage, peace treaties, and the future.

owner:
Apocalypse Alice

mods:
n/a

graphics:
Apocalypse Alice

Easy Navigation Below

• A Bit About This Roleplay The idea for this roleplay came to me while I was still active for the most part on another site. It never even made it to the recruitment phase, and so it is with great pleasure that I can bring it to you now. I wanted to clarify before we start, however; this is no ordinary arranged marriage roleplay. This roleplay is about war, and war will be a primary aspect, alongside relationship building. The paired couples may decide whether or not their characters successfully marry- if they don't marry, there will be different results in later rp than if they do marry, causing the entire direction of the war to change! Characters can even end up with characters they aren't betrothed to! Please do not feel restrained to the assigned pairings once they've been received- marriage itself is only a fraction of what this whole roleplay is about. Onwards, to a lengthy description of our setting!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back