Recruiting 2-3 more people for RP!

Haru-chi

So rough idea but:

I kinda had an idea where the government starts a meta-soldier project on humans to build super soldiers for the military. xD Two or three of the characters would be escapees.

-there could also be an outside faction included, they basically target just the meta-human research facilities due to them being abominations of man(THINK super conservative "I'm better than you" kind of org.)

-And the ones who escaped, escaped because one of them has cold feet about the project who just tagged along with the other stumbled upon something he/she shouldn't have known. Maybe like plans start a war with another country hence the arms race and super-soldier program.

People in the rp so far:

1. Haru-chi- Escapee#1

2.SolG123

3.TheNarrator -Scientist

Last edited by a moderator:
right, now we play the waiting game, how about maybe call your friends see if they are interested?

Think super human research, so yeah they have powers from what I can understand. 
OH god it's that dude with the awesome political campaign dp xD  
you should print that dp on money.

Awesome, so I'm guessing you'd need scientists? 'cause if so, I'm a need to get my text books out

and Hello Sol, It's good to see you again while I'm not banning you xD

well the scientists are a welcome role as well, we didn't think about them in planning

Yaay, Dr. TheNarrator is with us and will narrate about his expeditions in to the field of meta-human research.

VOTE FOR WOLF and Dr.Narrator will do all of the above ABSOLUTELY FREE, BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE if you vote for wolf you'll also be thinking about the scientists. CALL NOW

Yesh, as long as we have both escapees(At least) nailed down and maybe someone from the one of the factions (Gov't or Anti-Meta-Human) searching for them we're good. We still need to come up with names of the factions. xD

Well the science team could be something like S.H.I.E.L.D or something same with the A.M.H.G?

And sure, gives way for technobabble

A.M.HG should be their name then, it can be something to shout out that sounds like you're being cut off

"Look out it's AMGH!"

Anti-Meta-Human faction: It's either AMHG or Purist.( let's pick one)

Gov't: can just be called "feds", or for it's full name the Gaia Federation.(other ideas are welcome)

*this is set maybe 2500-3500 so bring out your best high tech names and prepare for the future xD

*the gov't will be utilizing a combined force of Chimera(mutated creatures with brains only capable to take orders) and field agents in hunting down the Escapees.

*AMHG/Purists are a global kind of terrorist group, they belong to no nation.

Escapee- Haru-chi

Scientist(working for AMHG/Purists, I presume)-Dr.Narration

I dunno what I'll be yet.

We NEED another escapee.

Escapees will have access to meta-physical powers (Just please don't go OP with it and we'll only be accepting 1-2 more.)

AMHG/Purists are guerilla warfare kinds of dudes

Feds believe in steam rolling through a problem with the best tech and weapons available.

Disclaimer: This is what I understood during the initial planning, this RP belongs to Haru-chi.

(Made this summary to the sound of Derezzed by Daft punk)

Will the escapee's be working together or meet up at some point?

And I might be interested in being and escapee, what exactly are you looking for? Can you describe the types of powers they need to have or can we just do whatever? 

[QUOTE="Haru-chi]And the ones who escaped, escaped because one of them has cold feet about the project who just tagged along with the other stumbled upon something he/she shouldn't have known. Maybe like plans start a war with another country hence the arms race and super-soldier program.

[/QUOTE]
Is that what they will discover? I like the idea of the whole "Super Soldier" thing

the escapees escape together. well with the whole supersoldier meta-human line of thought, I would assume something along the lines physical/mental augmentation. Think along the lines super-strength, super-speed, some form of telekinesis.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back