• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reclamation of Tyrium IC

His amber eye shot to face the speaker. Burning into every feature on the man's person. First glance and he had already decided this man was nothing more than a weakling. One that gave him a look he did not wholly appreciate. "Hmmm I am far more than a duke where I come from but I shall play along with the petty customs of these lands as I was advised to." He huffed. Waiving an aloof hand in the air as he spoke. "However, I accept your extension of friendship at this gathering. You are the only one to do so and not in hopes of some deal right out of the gate." Austere spoke in a harsh, icy tone. Tossing away any hints of respect for anyone in the room. "This is quite an interesting little gathering. Reminds me too much of the meetings I once sat in with my father. Equally as suffocating and with the constant deafening drone of blabbering. Only difference is the larger variety of wrinkled old crones."
SecondBreaking SecondBreaking

Cefrey stopped when the man said his piece. "Thanks for the compliment but I'm not the biggest fan of nobles. I honestly prefer these smaller audiences and common folk.Kinda can't stand the snootiness of the nobles. No offense to decent nobles. I just kinda avoid them." Even though she had no need for the coin she reached down to pick it up.

SecondBreaking SecondBreaking

In the meantime, Nisamora was diligently hammering away at the reheated slab of metal from earlier. Though as of now, it was steadily taking the form of a short, elegant blade that was perfect for stabbing through. This went on for a short while before she, seemingly at random, grabbed hold of the hot iron with a pair of tongs and dunked it into a bucket of cool water by the anvil. Steam burst into the air upon contact, catching the attention of a few passersby. The blacksmith stayed in that position for a few moments before pulling the now cool metal from out of the water.

Ineptitude Ineptitude Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi Axeykins Axeykins @Beowulf jppeer123 jppeer123 BunnyQueen BunnyQueen Shireling Shireling
20110314100224140.jpg

Night gradually befell the festive city, eliciting an atmosphere of tranquility that enveloped the previously active people. The population of people gathered on the streets for merrymaking dwindled as twilight approached, and by the time night fell the streets were all but empty, save for a few drunkards stumbling about, looking for a place to settle down. It was an unnaturally quiet night for the festival, for the festivities usually lasted all throughout the night and into the next day, but the silence was not unwelcome, for it was peaceful, and quite comforting for the people assembled in Two Kings Pass.
As Nisamora diligently worked at her forge, she would notice this steady decline of pedestrians eventually. Suddenly Nisamora's head whipped up as the hairs on the back of her neck stood up. An intense fear washed over her as a hooded figure stalked slowly past her. The figure was heavily cloaked in a shadowy garb that seemed to meld into the darkness of the night, making it impossible to determine whether it was male or female, but it moved smoothly, like a snake. Nisamora couldn't move, or bring herself to look directly at the figure as it passed by and walked down the street. Only until it suddenly disappeared into the night could she muster up the courage to think to draw her weapon. The streets were now empty, however, and her hammer couldn't aid her against a foe that wasn't there.
The people in the Trapper Tavern began to leave as the barkeep announced the bar was closing after this one last round of drinks. Some went upstairs to the second floor, where there appeared to be some rooms available for rent.
In the Grand Hall Camden suddenly stood as the massive bell tower off in the distance rung eight times. "It is time for this meeting to adjourn! Tomorrow shall be the last meeting of this delegation until the next year. I of course offer housing within the Grand Hall for those who wish to reside here for the night, however I know that most of you have found accommodations elsewhere." Camden's dismissal was rather prompt, but to the point.

Nisamora's grip on her warhammer tightened as she kept her bottle green gaze focused on where the cloak figure disappeared into the shadows. It was only a few seconds later that she had deemed it safe enough to move. She loosened her hold on her weapon, placing it by her forge where she could grab it once more at a moment's notice. Turning her gaze towards her stall in it's entirety, she decided that now was the time to pack everything up for the day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back