Recently Returned

And I seem to have forgotten how things work around here. I'm interested in starting a roleplay but kniw no one here. How do I recruit for a group or one on one?

Welcome back! There are many ways to recruit roleplayers, one of which is by posting at their profile, or contacting them through conversations or simply put, PMs. To create a pm, simply click your profile at the upper right portion, and select conversations. But for easier access, click here.

Another way is to create an interest check, in a specified section. What is an interest check, you might ask? It is a thread wherein you put the plot of your desired roleplay, and more details if you want to, and see if anyone would be interested in partaking in it. You can also use BBcode to create different designs that not only make your posts look pretty, but can also organize them for a clearer way of reading. Using such usually catches the eyes of many, for some strange reason. To create an interest thread, simply click the "create new thread" button in the specified section where you think your rp belongs. I will be linking you to the said sections below.

For 1x1s, or 1x2s, click here.

For rps in the fandom genre, click here.

For rps in the fantasy genre, click here.

For rps in the realistic or modern genre, click here.

For rps in the sci-fi or futuristic genre, click here.

For rps that rely on dice, click here.

For rps that focuses on building and playing as worlds or nations, click here.

For rps that focuses on combat and combat alone, click here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back