Rebuild.

Can we get some actual photos of the area and surrounding terrain. Since I'm in the UK, I have to rely on good old google, but I've found these:

Chelan-Falls.jpg

I believe this is one of the bridges to the North of the camp or possibly route 97 bridge.

PUDPARK600.jpg

Pretty sure this is a picture of the two bridges.

Sukiyaki, you're welcome to join. The basic rule is keep it semi realistic; pets are allowed so long as it's not something outlandishly improbable. Robot parts, pretty much a no unless you can think of a very, very convincing in world explanation. Prosthetic limbs are fine so long as they're not superpowered =P 
Adding to this, and flagging everyone currently in-game, here, to smooth the posting process, I think a posting order would be a good idea. If anyone has any major grievances with that, please let me know, but it means that if someone's gone for 48 hours or so, we can move the story on without getting massive pauses in game play. That suit everyone? (Thanks to SiroVai for the idea on that).

Wow, I had no idea anyone posted in this section yet.

I'm fine with a posting order. I didn't mean to wait so long. but there were a few people who hadn't replied so I was waiting to see if they were going to post before I had Olivia and David reveal themselves to the people who've shown up.

That said, thinking about it - we're not going to really *need* a posting order once everyone's inside, because the characters can all split off and do different things - it's probably just problematic now, where we're all in the one scene. Maybe we just focus now on getting us all in as efficiently as we can?

Who fancies roast dog tonight? That little puppy Box would be a nice appetiser to.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just sayin... Bill's tired of eating scavenged canned food.

I bet it would taste like chicken. Mmm chicken.

Can someone link the RP forum for me? I have no idea how to get on there* from my phone >.<. It would be appreciated xD .

Last edited by a moderator:
Siro; I'd reply but I kind of want to wait. I feel bad that it's getting further along and a few other people haven't gotten back to it yet >.<.

Well you could just give Bill a closed reply to kinda end our conversation. That would enable the next phase of the story to continue. I'm assuming Elemental Son is waiting for everyone to finish their side stories before he posts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back