Rebirth of the Dragon Kings

I am planning, in my next game, to have a group of Lookshy Outcastes, sent to spy on the Realm, find their way to Rathess.  Once there, they will, hopefully, survive long enough to awaken one of the ancient Dragon Kings and ally with him/her against the Goblin King, who is, after all, a Solar who deserves the name Anathema.  If they succeed in killing the Goblin King, which will require them to awaken the other six ancient Dragon Kings (and possibly require them to travel to the ends of Creation and even Yu-Shan to get help from the Dragon Kings who live there), they will find Lookshy allied to the Dragon Kings of Rathess who, after seeing the fallen Solar that was the Goblin King, realize that the Solars aren't necessarily as great as they remember.  If I need to, I will throw in a Deathknight or two, sent to scout out Rathess for possible expliotation by Mask of Winters.  

Hopefully, if my players are so inclined, they will find that a fusion of the Shoguante and Dragon King technologies will result in a new Golden Age for Creation.  As Dragon Kings do not require tools or facilities to produce their crystalline or vegetative technology, they can, when properly motivated, mass produce a large amount of Artifacts.  With the lost knowledge that can be found in Rathess, the Dragon-Blooded may be able to find out how to recreate the wonders of the First Age or go beyond even that.

Lookshy Outcastes' date=' sent to spy on the Realm, find their way to Rathess.[/quote']
Don't you mean "lose their way" to Rathess? :lol:

Realm <- Lookshy -> Rathess

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back