[SIZE=15.3333px]Name:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=15.3333px]Rebeca[/SIZE]

[SIZE=15.3333px]Age:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=15.3333px]24[/SIZE]

[SIZE=15.3333px]Gender:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=15.3333px]Female[/SIZE][SIZE=15.3333px] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=15.3333px]Appearance:[/SIZE]

View attachment 164930

Rebeca always wears a dark robe that covers most of her body.  She has white hair and brown eyes

[SIZE=15.3333px]Personality:[/SIZE]

Rebeca has been a very quite and reserved person every since her fiance died

[SIZE=15.3333px]Backstory:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=15.3333px]Rebeca was a young girl in high school when she met her, soon to be long time boyfriend and fiance, Robb. When Robb went into a coma she stood by him the whole way through. People told her that if she loved him that she would have to let him go, she was afraid of falling apart since Robb was the one who put her together and if it wasn't for him she would of fallen apart way before. Eventfully she let him go. Robb died in his coma moments later.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=15.3333px]Inspiration:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=15.3333px]Panic! At The Disco's This Is Gospel didn't inspire what my character looks like or how she is now, it inspired my character's background which to me is more important to me than the appearance or her current state when creating a character. It inspired me to make a character that got left behind by the character in "This Is Gospel" how the character got left behind when he went into an eternal slumber like what happened in the first line "This is gospel for the fallen ones locked away in permanent slumber". How she had to leave him behind how the Panic! At The Disco said "If you love me let me go". How she was afraid of falling apart like in the song "The fear of falling apart"[/SIZE]

View full character

Users who are viewing this thread

Back