• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

REALLY WANT TO DO A MY HERO ACADEMIA RP

Does it count if my character is a crusader so hence... God blessed like abilities? Not like 'I'm fudging Jesus, worship me' sorta thing, more like a paladin? Because everyone else thinks 'look at me, I can shoot lasers' 'I'm cooler, i can manipulate minds', me? 'I got holy powers and a sword, how bout that...'

Does it count if my character is a crusader so hence... God blessed like abilities? Not like 'I'm fudging Jesus, worship me' sorta thing, more like a paladin? Because everyone else thinks 'look at me, I can shoot lasers' 'I'm cooler, i can manipulate minds', me? 'I got holy powers and a sword, how bout that...'
That's fine. I mean he/she has to be able to win against or kill

*Be able to be killed or won against

That's too long to wait! Shoot me a conversation with a starter for this RP, I'm fine with paragraphs or short responses, just not like freaking one itty bitty sentence sorta thing... Give me something to work off of, if you're in a hurry I'll accept one sentence even, but I can make large replies, just not like eight paragraph large, maybe one, two, or even three

That's too long to wait! Shoot me a conversation with a starter for this RP, I'm fine with paragraphs or short responses, just not like freaking one itty bitty sentence sorta thing... Give me something to work off of, if you're in a hurry I'll accept one sentence even, but I can make large replies, just not like eight paragraph large, maybe one, two, or even three
Okie dokie!! May take a minute or two!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back