• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Really Specific Craving (Supernatural the Show)

Seahomie

100% Pure Star Dust
Hey, everyone! I would love to keep things brief and to the point but I have a feeling I'll stray down rabbit holes I can't dig myself out if.
Anyway!
About Me
- Call me A, Kype, or Aurora as those are my aliases and prefer to remain unknown
-I love to write, develop stories, plotlines and characters especially. I love things to be a vast mixture of emotion and choices etc.
-I've only ever found two really amazing supernatural ship roleplayers since I began my search in March
- -7:00 time I think

What I Need From You
-2-4 paragraphs minimum please. I need details, I need sensory language, I need emotion, choices, world/scene building, I. Need. It. All. The thing that always bothers me with fandom rps is that they either do it for 1.) The smut or 2.) Because they like being someone they're not. I love connections between characters even if I don't have any irl
-Decent reply time (once every week)
-Able to do MxM
-Only Pairings I've listed below as OCs are tedious

Supernatural Pairings!
- Sam** x Dean(can be persuaded with the right plot)
- Sam** x Castiel**
- Sam** x Lucifer
- Dean x Castiel** (not ideal, but still willing)

Plots
As long as it's not a college AU or a regular "apple pie life" sort of roleplay, it'll be fine for me. I tend to love dark things (sex, drugs, rock 'n roll) so anything with major angst is perfect. Anything that tests their bond? Beautiful. Just be open to plot things out with me and I'll listen!

Happy Days!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back