• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Really craving a kingdom hearts roleplay. (Mxf fxf)

Professor red

Your leading Pokémon expert
What’s up. Names red. I’m 18 with a three year old little girl. (Long story) and I’m a active street racer. I’m looming for a kingdom hearts roleplay I’m low key a huge fan. My favourite character is definitely axel. Roxas a close second. I wanna do a role play but don’t really have plots. If you let’s say wanna discuss in pm we can do that. I have a general idea of a setting three years after kh 3. Sora failed to stop the darkness. The worlds is cloaked in darkness. But there’s two person who hasn’t given in to the darkness. They don’t know each other. They’d meet in twilight town at the train statio where roxas axel and Xion would hang out. The two hero’s would have gotten hit with a attack that confused them. Now the two hero’s battle each other until they are exhausted and then the heartless attacks them. The two then realize what happen and then take down the heartless

Rules rules rules. Everyone loves them so.

Number one. 18+.

Two. No one liners. I post 1-3 paragraphs

Three. Be active.

I also have discord red692#7878

Users who are viewing this thread

Back