• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realities - Alternate Dimension 1x1, WIP

Tice

One Thousand Club
Well, I just struggled for the past half hour to try and remove this. Undo button will not take it off and leaving the page saves the draft, so I can just refresh this. Damnit! Just ignore it, it's the exact same post as this.

The belief that the universe is singular is false, and yet no proof exists to say otherwise. This is due to the space in between these universes. The void, in simpler terms. In a universe unlike our own dominated by physics unlike our own. The humanoid and top species are akin to mortals, two legs, two arms, one brain. And yet, different. They call themselves the Trini and speak in a foreign tongue. Perhaps their past is similar to our own, explaining their anatomy, but adapted so differently than humans. For the Trini are extremely intelligent by mortal standards, grown to mentally solving their problems over anything else. Built out of pure logic and equations,--math being omniuniversal--the Trini are devoid of emotions commonly found in human beings. But, they live as such and see no difference. Until the theory known as the Big Crunch became a reality. Gravity was a different aspect to the Trini, where it could be physically touched and manipulated. In an energy form of manipulation, however. With the constant universal expansion, the friction built heat, enough to push the gravitational fluid away from the expanding borders. So as the galaxies pushed further away from one another, the internal pieces known as stars and planets began to collapse under the sheer force of gravity. Direction loss meaning as structures were pulled upward and water flowed uphill.

Research began to develop, fields studying how to counteract the phenomenon. An individual under the name of Sesler took his work elsewhere. He began to study how the fluid was bent by heat and the theory behind black holes, which were objects quite like our own. Now, any physicist on Earth could tell you that black holes don't seem to agree with our physics, whether quantum or general. That is because the holes are not of our universe or even the Trini's for that matter. They are a spectacle seemingly infinite, with no beginning or end. Spacecraft on the Trini planets were much more finessed and personalized for commute. Sesler, taking none but his mind and body, began to study the black holes, learning their secret, discovering how density has created the marvel.

The creation of his own had developed to him a gateway out of the chaos of his world. Sesler was perhaps another enigma of his planet, and though he wasn't the only one, he was a rarity among his kind for suppressing his oddity. This oddity was the primal origins of the Trini being established. The culture long killed by its own people. It was virtually a medical disorder, unnatural and corrupt. The dominant Trini mind and the personal emotion conflict was one fraught with fits of indecision. All this was subsided as Sesler stepped into a world unlike his own.

This is an idea I had for a book WAAAAAAYYY far back, until realizing that there was two main protagonists and capable of being an 1x1 roleplay. This is a modern setting for the roleplay, based in our current time and place. It will begin in a small town of Avandale, and continue from there. The reason for Sesler arriving on Earth is to prevent the same cataclysmic event from occurring. The other protagonist will be a key part of stopping the end event.

Sesler isn't the only one on Earth, other Trini arriving soon after him. However, they are the purely logical kind and with maligning intentions. They are instead focused on taking the world into their own, using cunning and guile deeds to undermine the political race. The equipment used on the Trini homeworld to bend and use the gravitational fluid were gigantic pieces of architecture and obsolete on Earth. And yet, detection of objects with the same potential were found on Earth by their superior equipment. This wasn't found in some ancient device, however. It was a woman.

• This is going to be a detailed roleplay and long-term. While I can't and won't type as many as I have above, one or two paragraphs of good depth, grammar, and plot movement are a must.
  • I'm pretty lenient on swearing, romance, and dark themes. Although I do abide by the RPN rules and require you to do so as well.
  • If you want something different in the plot that seems like a major block or lose interest, let me know.
  • The ability to bend and use the gravitational fluid is very subdued in the other protagonist simply because being unaware of their gift means she is untrained in it. There will be a lot of training in this regard.
  • The pivotal reason why I made the second protagonist female isn't because I want to force an MxF romance roleplay, but because the polar opposition between an unemotional Trini and a human will make great dialogue scenes and a more personal narrative. Things like empathy and attachment will develop in my character over the course of this roleplay and having a female companion would make this shift seen more...real, more sensitive.
  • There is high-adrenaline parts to this, but I love roleplays with deep and meaningful low-key moments, so expect that.
  • As titled above, this plot is not final. Feel free for input on the whole ordeal.
  • I'm well aware that the physics I made up are innacurate. Don't lecture me :).

Too many rules by my count. Any questions, things I forgot, ask below!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back