• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Realistic : Looking for Happy Tree Friends Roleplay

Krakyll

Lurker
Hi, all.

I’m looking for someone to have a Happy Tree Friends roleplay with, using the characters and any original characters that you want to use. I want the roleplay to be realistic so there won’t be unreasonable and spontaneous deaths as there are in the show, but rather a storyline.

I’d prefer long term but I don’t know if any plots at the moment.

I roleplay Flippy, which I’ve renamed to Flynt Kane. This is obviously an anthropomorphic roleplay and I don’t write them as their original designs, but rather more humanoid ones. I’m able to roleplay other characters along the way. If you’re interested, I can talk about the characters in detail such as the age I’ve given them and their personality.

In terms of romance, the only ships I like is:
- Flippy x Flaky
- Cuddles x Giggles

Others are up for grabs, really.

I’m looking for people my age (18) or older simply because I want a semi-literate to literate roleplay as well as a mature person. I’m not saying that people younger than 18 are immature, but there’s a higher chance of finding a more literate partner who can handle mature themes such as mental disorders.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back