• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ⋆✩ ☆ Reach for the S t a r s

I'm here too. Just writing up my post until I lost it and I'm rewriting it again right now.

I'm really sorry. Hope it's up today.

GiannaCoco said:
I'm here too. Just writing up my post until I lost it and I'm rewriting it again right now.
I'm really sorry. Hope it's up today.
Oh no, it's okay! I'm glad you're still with us. ;D Hopefully you'll be able to get one up soon. I hate losing posts D; it's an awful feeling of wanting to rage quit.

Hey guys. This is completely random and I was watching some shows but I was wondering what you guys think of Kade signing them up for day care?

It'll be volunteering for just a day which is good publicity but I thought it would be pretty funny if they were shove into a large classroom filled with kids. And there are lesson plans and lunch ideas given.

My next few ideas include @GiannaCoco @Banana Panda

Last edited by a moderator:
Myrrh Scented] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16964-firepolaris/ said:
@FirePolaris[/URL]
I have a ton of songs I wrote all throughout highschool that I still have to this day. I may regret this but I can feed you some lines if you'd like.
Ohh! If you want Dante to be somewhat of the songwriter of the group, I think that would be great so you and Dante will get creds and all. Or if anyone wants to be part of writing lyrics, it could be a few members together. ;D Let's hear it?

LOL omgawd. I tried a song generator and let's just say it's ridiculous. I'll give you some snippets of it.

My love for you is like the most Beautiful potato,

Your face reminds me of Insecure panda,

Together, we are like chocolate and sugar.

I don't even know what I did but I'm pretty sure anyone would get slapped if their significant other referred to their face as an insecure panda.

@FirePolaris

yes those are definitely good lyrics let's go with that

MMMMMmm... I don't really have any strong opinions on any of those events at the moment. x___x I'll keep thinking, but I mean, we should be able to drag this reality TV show thing out for a while, right?

“If love was water, I’d give you the sea. Memory of me.

These words written off of stone.

These feelings for you and you alone.

But oh love, oh my love.

My heart is worn bare as the bone.

My mind is worry full lonesome and free.

Stone uncertainty.

And I fear that I cannot atone."

- Stone Uncertainty

I posted the lyrics a while back on Tumblr. If Dante was the songwriter I think it'd add a little more depth to his character than just 'asshole'.

@Pine[/URL]

Yes! We'll definitely be able to drag it out for a while. I have more plans for that especially with customers and fun stuff. Plus reality tv show = drama so heh. ;D

I just want everyone to know that character development is, of course, awesome so if you want to include any plots with your characters, feel free to do so. We'll see how it changes him/her or why it made them that way. So plot twist? Crazy stuff? Dramatic scenes? Sign them up.

*** This is also very important. We cannot move onto photoshoots until Banana comes back to us. This Tuesday will mark the two weeks since she has been gone. I'm not a stalker, I swear. Since we're still on reality TV part, it's all good and dandy but if she hasn't come back to us by the time photoshoots happen, we'll have to get rid of Zadie (sorry Dante). :<

@FirePolaris

Oh yes they do. I hope Kade doesn't actually think that things going "perfectly" is the way to go. lol But it's Kade, so who knows. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

*glances over at mounds of personal character development ideas* Ehehe... in truth, I'm recycling Saul (copy & pasted appearance/personality and everything, which is why his personality was probably confusing to some people sorry sorry) so I would say he's p fleshed out, but... it's really just so fun to keep secrets, y'know? In any case, I have several ideas for events, but I don't necessarily want to push things in that direction in case that isn't actually how ____ would act in ____ situation, and I'd rather not be an attention whore with my character unless I earn it.

I guess what I'm trying to say is... I have ideas. xD I'm just trying to keep them hush hush so it's more exciting when/if they happen. But Pola I mean if you really want in on this I can send you a PM it's up to you idk if I'm supposed to tell you these things lmao.

One thing I'm definitely looking forward to is the talk show, esp. if the host is one (or several?) of those obnoxious interviewers that pries too much/fishes for confirmation on ludicrous rumors etc. etc.

Mmmmm, I hope Banana is alright though. Zadie brought some really fun character dynamics to the group. :U

Pine said:
@FirePolaris
*glances over at mounds of personal character development ideas* Ehehe... in truth, I'm recycling Saul (copy & pasted appearance/personality and everything, which is why his personality was probably confusing to some people sorry sorry) so I would say he's p fleshed out, but... it's really just so fun to keep secrets, y'know? In any case, I have several ideas for events, but I don't necessarily want to push things in that direction in case that isn't actually how ____ would act in ____ situation, and I'd rather not be an attention whore with my character unless I earn it.

I guess what I'm trying to say is... I have ideas. xD I'm just trying to keep them hush hush so it's more exciting when/if they happen. But Pola I mean if you really want in on this I can send you a PM it's up to you idk if I'm supposed to tell you these things lmao.

One thing I'm definitely looking forward to is the talk show, esp. if the host is one (or several?) of those obnoxious interviewers that pries too much/fishes for confirmation on ludicrous rumors etc. etc.

Mmmmm, I hope Banana is alright though. Zadie brought some really fun character dynamics to the group. :U
Kade is kind of stupid so according to Klara but he probably knows that they'll cause problems wherever they go. And also you don't have to tell me! Excitement and suspense are bomb lol especially when it's completely unexpected.

I hope Banana is okay as well. :( Hopefully it's just school or maybe she's grounded so no internet ? Well we'll probably be doing the reality tv show for another week or two so let's see how it goes for her.

And yesssss. I'll have a list of bad interview questions and you guys are free to make up rumors for your characters. Lol maybe they were seen with another band. Or seen on a date or whatever.

@Myrrh Scented

LOL. Dante can now claim that all his actions gives him inspiration and stuff like that. xD

Awesome Dante can write all the heartfelt stuff while Ben is just mad at him the whole time for wrecking his cake xD

I was going to say Ben could even help cause he also writes a little in private that no one sees. o 3o

But ignore that xD

Maybe there's a reason why all of his songs are so heartfelt while he does all of the things he does ... but the time will come for revealing that part of his story later ;)

Also @Sasil I'm already assuming everybody's pitched in on the songwriting at some point or another. I can't think of a single band where one member writes literally all the songs on their albums. That's a lot to ask of one person, LOL. I think Dante would be pleasantly surprised if some of the members came up to him and asked his opinion on their lyrics/wanted to work with him on the lyrics.

I also like the idea that it'll give more depth to Dante :D (Forgot to write that before)

@Myrrh Scented You have a point, that would be a lot of stress on one person. It would be a kind of funny conversation if Dante and Ben talked about lyrics at one point xD

Be all like 'Here I uh wrote this if you want to use them.' *mumble mumble*

Could be funny xD

OH lmfao

@Trace

I don't remember exactly at what point this happened, but I had a dream that you had replied, but it was like... three lines, and I was kind of annoyed with myself knowing that I didn't really give you that much to reply to. It's taken me this long to realize "Wait... no... that never happened." I checked just now to make sure. xD

@FirePolaris

Ah, gotcha'. Just wanted to make sure haha.

It's been so long, the concept of grounding is foreign to me. I kind of just... forget it exists. And hell I used to get grounded ALL the time. But yeah. *nod nods*

OHHHHH RUMORS. *rubs palms eagerly* That's something that's going to be fun to think about. I'm just trying to think of ridiculous rumors that have been going around for artists that I know of. One of them involved this one guy eating babies, but even with this band being kind of revolutionary or whatever you want to call them, I'm sure they're a far cry from shock rock, so maybe the rumors would be a tad bit less ludicrous (maybe).

LOL omg. Eating babies?! On what basis? xD That's so crazy...

But yes. Everyone will have to come up with several rumors about themselves. And it can range from dating to abuse to addiction to anything really. Many rumors probably is out to ruin their image. And then of course, a rival band and all.

@GiannaCoco I'm glad you could get a post in!

I'm going to ask everyone to try to get one or two post in by the end of this week! We're still missing: @Pine @Trace @Amaranthine @Banana Panda

No rush though, take your time. :)

FirePolaris said:
LOL omg. Eating babies?! On what basis? xD That's so crazy...
Marilyn Manson, because it's Marilyn Manson. You should look up all the old rumors that were floating around about him. They're fun. :) : )

Oh yes, the rival band thing. *plops down in thinking chair* How long was Fake Beauty the only band? And was that exclusive to America, or what about other parts of the world? My assumption would be that this wouldn't be some worldwide policy that everyone agreed to consent to (politics just doesn't work that way), so it could be that for those in America dedicated to listening to non-electronic modern music, it could be a popular thing to just listen to European bands (barring those weirdos that are into k-pop but we don't talk about them). So maybe around the time that Fake Beauty was permitted to be a band, there could be some rising boy band from England or something that they have been competing with ever since, because there isn't too much of a need to endorse American music when they can just get that same thing maybe of "better" (more experience, not freshly new) music just by streaming from elsewhere. Does that make sense/would that work?

I was going to wait for Trace to post first because I'm really meticulous about things like that aahahaha.

Pine said:
Marilyn Manson, because it's Marilyn Manson. You should look up all the old rumors that were floating around about him. They're fun. :) : )
Oh yes, the rival band thing. *plops down in thinking chair* How long was Fake Beauty the only band? And was that exclusive to America, or what about other parts of the world? My assumption would be that this wouldn't be some worldwide policy that everyone agreed to consent to (politics just doesn't work that way), so it could be that for those in America dedicated to listening to non-electronic modern music, it could be a popular thing to just listen to European bands (barring those weirdos that are into k-pop but we don't talk about them). So maybe around the time that Fake Beauty was permitted to be a band, there could be some rising boy band from England or something that they have been competing with ever since, because there isn't too much of a need to endorse American music when they can just get that same thing maybe of "better" (more experience, not freshly new) music just by streaming from elsewhere. Does that make sense/would that work?

I was going to wait for Trace to post first because I'm really meticulous about things like that aahahaha.
LOLs, I shall search it up. That seems so preposterous.

Yee, let's work this out. Fake Beauty was the only band for one year and this whole thing was exclusive to America. Lol I can't imagine America demanding every other nation to follow their policies because...like you said, things don't work that way. I do want to say it's a European band and in England sounds like a great idea. Makes sense to me. We'll think of the name later when it comes up but rival bands are always fun to have. So maybe one of the girls/guys were seen with the rival bands. Or some crazy things happen. But first, this reality TV show needs to move on.

@Trace @Amaranthine Just prodding you guys just in case you weren't receiving any messages.

And sorry for the lack of notifications guys.

FirePolaris said:
Yee, let's work this out. Fake Beauty was the only band for one year and this whole thing was exclusive to America. Lol I can't imagine America demanding every other nation to follow their policies because...like you said, things don't work that way. I do want to say it's a European band and in England sounds like a great idea. Makes sense to me. We'll think of the name later when it comes up but rival bands are always fun to have. So maybe one of the girls/guys were seen with the rival bands. Or some crazy things happen. But first, this reality TV show needs to move on.
Mmmmm, I think that during the time that music was banned like it was, then I'm assuming the rival band wasn't allowed to tour. I don't know when exactly the ban on music was lifted, but if it was recent, then I'm assuming the rival band is finally able to tour the U.S., which means BIG profit on them, since those are the concerts that people have been wanting since the ban was implemented but couldn't have, and now it's available... so they're probably spending their time at LEAST 50/50 in England and America, so that would deeeeeefinitely create some serious competition between them and Fake Beauty. If they ever met up somewhere, needless to say, I think that could create some tension. Like, say, if they were to show up at the coffee shop. uwu

Anywaaaay, I suppose I'll get to working on getting a post up at some time today.

Hey guys! I've been swamped with homework and midterms even though I just started school for two weeks now. God dang it, the quarter system just sucks. I'll be slightly free after next week but for now I'll be checking in and out of the role play.

However, we're missing quite a lot of people now and I haven't heard from them in a while. It's kind of hard to move on with 3 people poofing on me so I'm going to have to do some tagging. >.< Hopefully they come back or else the thing I fear is happening again. :(

Some people we are waiting on...

@Trace @Amaranthine @Banana Panda

Are you guys still here?

@Pine

LOL The awkward moment when the rival band walks into the coffee shop and disses their coffee making skills. ;D I would totally like that to happen.

Only if I figure out what to do with all of our missing people. ( :( )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back