• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ⋆✩ ☆ Reach for the S t a r s

I think ben could probably make Coffee at least a bit. Maybe cookies...he probably has hidden talents no one knows about underneath the giant that he is xD

Honestly, Dante shouldn't even be allowed anywhere within a ten mile radius of a kitchen. He'll burn the place down.

Also this is my current thoughts on this roleplay;

Me at Dante: HOE DON'T DO IT.

Dante: *does it*

Me: I am literally going to fucking...

@Myrrh Scented LOL Omg. How does he even eat? Kade toss the walking disaster duo in the kitchen, horrible move. He only did it to make a mess and get better ratings for more money,

Pine said:
i one time tried to make biscuits and gravy from scratch
and it ended up being some convoluted mess

the biscuits had absolute zero form and tasted awful, maybe even slightly burnt

and the gravy had absolutely no flavor except for the faint taste of gross

but hell i can make spaghetti and my miso ramen was p on point so idgaf BU

maybe wait at least a week

hopefully banana returns to us ;w;
:( ( I'll wait until next week to see if she's still alive. I just poked Coco and it seems like she's still with us, so that's good. I think right now we still have everyone except for Banana. I'm hoping she's just really busy this week or maybe a thunderstorm got rid of internet.

And rofl, >.< omg biscuits and gravy. I just get those at KFC. Screw cooking. 'D Ramen and hot water is the way to go.

@Sasil

LOL I can imagine Ben waltzing in the kitchen going, "Get out you fools! Let the master handle the cooking!" -Does some black magic- "And this is how to bake a cake!"

@FirePolaris (> :D ) Emg I could totally see him waltz in, crack his knuckles and just do the job. Show off his master peice and walk back out while the others think he has been keeping his talents hidden from them for the past few years xD

How's everyone doooing? Hopefully non else is sick D: I know I have been feeling kind of ehhhh lately D:

Sasil said:
How's everyone doooing? Hopefully non else is sick D: I know I have been feeling kind of ehhhh lately D:
:( Oh no Sasil, feel better. No time to get sick now. x-x Freaking weather is still so hot and it's suppose to be Winter. One day I'll live in a state that actually has four seasons instead of just two.

Sorry I've been kind of out and gone but I just finished studying for school tomorrow.

@Myrrh Scented

;D I got something good for Klara so she'll be up tomorrow lol with Dante...and baking soda and lol what not. Anyone is free to join them in the kitchen if you got nothing better to do and want to see the destruction that's about to come.

*scoots in* Hey guuuuuys. (✿´꒳`)ノ°

I've returned from the dead/sickness/binge watching Gotham. I trust everyone's been well?

I've been alright o 3o

Been bored but now that I am becoming fulltime at my job...well I won't be bored anymore o.e

Oh nothing exciting. I just work in retail at my local Dollar Store With More. It's annoying but it's money so I really shouldn't complain.

*gags* Retail... I had a nightmare about working at Walmart once. I was genuinely scared for my life at that point.

Lol Preeeetty much. But I live in a tiny place of nothing so it is the only place I could work and get some real money. I wish I could go back to my library job but...Well the people there hated me for no freaking reason.

I miss books ;u ;

I have nightmares about my job all the time. Make's getting to work a pain...

Guh, sorry to hear that. It just sounds to boring, that really sucks. and wow i want to work at a library ugh ugh that sucks man

It can be boring. But rude people are more the part I don't like xD

People are mean ; n;

Oh well I may go back to school and get my Librarian Technician o 3o

Double Post!

Maybe I should put up a post? Are we waiting for me cause I wasn't actually paying attention and it may be xD

I'm alive! Man first week of school and it's already beating me up. @Sasil Were not really waiting on anyone so feel free to post. I'll get a post up once I finish How To Get Away With Murder. Ommgggg it's such a good show!

@Pine Glad you're feeling better!

Lol I worked at my school cafeteria and afterwards, I stop buying food from there. Let's just say some things get sketchy behind the scenes. Moral of the story, don't eat school food.

Anyways guys. Let's try to move on with this role play! I'm going to get everyone together to go to the supermarket in my next post.

@Sasil Feel free to have Ben insinuate that they should all leave now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys! I'm losing track of who's still here with us for this role play. I need to know who's still active to see what are the few next steps I need to take to move on, so here's my tagging spree. Please reply below letting me know that you're alive and so your characters don't have to take a trip to the underworld. Jk. :P But here goes.

@GiannaCoco

Thank you!

@GiannaCoco told me she's still here but I haven't gotten a post from her either.

So I guess I'll see what I'll do by Monday.

[QUOTE="Myrrh Scented]Just posted for Dante. I suspected he was gonna be a dick about this.

[/QUOTE]
Oh Dante. No one gets to take Klara away from her dream job of doing anything but baking. He'll have to duke it out with her. I'll be writing my post momentarily. ;D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back