• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ⋆✩ ☆ Reach for the S t a r s

I like the third group picture, but I would also like to do the first one just for laughs. I have no idea how they would all pull it off though xD

Guys. Guys. I'm bored someone talk to me o. o

I'm also still uber excited for this so I am going to keep this RP alive with my annoying chatter.

HEY HI HIYA

Sorry I haven't been posting. I started feeling sick at the beginning of the week and I've just progressively been getting worse. Good news tho is after today I'll mostly be done with my ritual homework for the week. ... Except I just remembered I have like eighty pages of a book to read by tomorrow whooPS.

@Sasil Hay hey Sasil! Lol <3 thank you for keeping this alive. Esp with stupid Skype spazzing like crazy. I'm slowly fading in and out from school and you'll notice it by Thursday when classes start and homework begins. And I'll reply to our role play straight away. :( Sorry for holding you up. Friends recently got addicted to Dominion and no one leaves the dining table unless we need to use the bathroom.

@Pine

:( ( Oh no, I hate getting sick during school and the stress from it just makes you worse. x-x I hope you get better, time to overdose in nyquil! My friends are convinced I am addicted to that stuff. BUT IT WORKS!

And reading a book? time to sparknote it ehehe I kid.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh no worries Pine totally understand not feeling good. Good to hear that you are feeling a little better though. No so good about the book though o .o Read really really fast xD

No problem Pola :D I need to keep myself entertained because I am bored and this may be the last time (other then tomorrow) that I have free time. Dumb work getting even busier. I just know it...But at least its better then school xD

Alright guys, I've been pretty lenient about posting or even the 2x a week posting considering there's school and work and social life. I'm going to ask everyone to try to get at least a post (hopefully more) in by this Sunday. Hopefully considering we have 4 more days including Sunday, you'll have some time to get a post up. This is so things don't dwindle down too much and we can past this initial awkwardness stage where it feels like everyone is waiting for someone else to post. I do want to get to photoshoot because I have great plans for this role play and I want to get through a lot of events even if it means time skipping the hell out of this role play.

So just go at it. This time, if you're having a really hard time and can't get up 3 posts, I'll let you slide with two really meaty posts. Now if you're officially bedridden and isn't able to do so, just let me know! :)

@Sasil

I knoww work sucks. I worked in my school's kitchen last year and man, after making 90 cups of yogurt thrice a week, I hate yogurt. And I habitually eat food while I make food so that was nice. x'D

I briefly changed the task to make it more interactive though the ending will still be successfully baking a cake. Kade didn't mention what happens when you fail a task because I haven't thought of anything yet but there will be dire consequences. After the baking and things are done, we will timeskip to photoshoots. ( :D ) Alright that's all the news from me today.

I feel like my alerts have been messed up lately across the board because I definitely did not get any for this roleplay and a few others yesterday. 0.o;;

Anyway, posted. Ylenia is dealing. Crisis averted everyone, carry on.

*wiggles fingers in anticipation*

okay okay after my classes i know how to reply

Also, I'm feeling significantly better this morning than I did yesterday morning. FALSE ALARM GUYS I'M NOT DYING YET

I haven't been getting notifications for many of the RPs I have been in either. It is a little odd to be honest. I hope whatever is wrong will be fixed soon. xD

If you guys ever feel like you're missing alerts, you can always click the "watched threads" button and it will pull up a list of all the unread threads that you're watching. n wn

Also I WAS going to post yesterday but I ended up feeling super bleh and miserable and I ended up doing absolutely nothing. Maybe when I can have my head filled with words instead of snot. ;w;

I was pretty sure I was watching all the threads but maybe I wasn't xD ; Thanks Pine!

Hope you feel better soon. I have been feeling 'eh' all morning too and I am not wanting to go to work today. All I want to do is crawl back into my bed and sleep the day away ;n ;

Hey guys! I'm alive and ochem hasn't taken me out yet. Lol only had a class of it anyway. I will get Klara up by this weekend and hopefully things isn't so stagnant anymore.

@Pine Stay healthy man! My prof makes us take our exams whether we're bedridden or not. Don't forget that NyQuil is the savior of all sickness. Jk. <3

@Sasil LOL I wanted to stay in bed this morning and it's only the second day of class. All my classes require furious writing so I can't check RPN with the crappy phone service I have. :( ( Have fun at work! I'll post for our RP SOON!

@Pine Hope you feel better soon! Being sick is the worst.

@FirePolaris Hope you next days of school are better!Don't worry about keeping me waiting, I'm patient. I have no life so I'm always ready to respond xD

Hey guys. Just checking up on the thread before I crash and get things ready tomorrow. Klara will be up and I'll post on ours too @GiannaCoco is still busy but hopefully she gets back to us soon. :(

Hey guys. I'm aliveeee and it looks like almost everyone got to post. I'm not really sure what happen to @Banana Panda and I feel like we're slowly losing people. D: But hopefully they come back so I'll wait a little bit more.

I finally have some time to myself so I'll get Klara up now. ;D

Anddd she's done. Phew finally. @Amaranthine And thank god, Xaverie knows how to bake a cake. LOL I was wondering how they were going to end this if no one knew how to cook in the band.

But really quickly.

Other than Zadie and Xave, everyone else is a kitchen disaster?

Saul can cook a bit, but baking from scratch is definitely not his forte. :U

also hiya fellas i'm feeling much better today

i blissfully have my drugs now

LOL. To be honest, even I can't completely create a cake from scratch. I think my friends and I tried once and our cake looked sad and crooked. We tossed it out of its misery. Then again, lol cooking isn't really my thing. :P

>w< Glad you're feeling better! Aye, ;D what did I say. Drugs are always the way to go! Jk. (' :) ) And oh man, x-x I really don't want to be getting rid of characters so soon into the role play hopefully Banana gets back soon.

i one time tried to make biscuits and gravy from scratch

and it ended up being some convoluted mess

the biscuits had absolute zero form and tasted awful, maybe even slightly burnt

and the gravy had absolutely no flavor except for the faint taste of gross

but hell i can make spaghetti and my miso ramen was p on point so idgaf BU

maybe wait at least a week

hopefully banana returns to us ;w;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back