• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ⋆✩ ☆ Reach for the S t a r s

LOL. Poor Zadie but I ship it so Kade will carry out my demands. As for the photoshoot, there's going to be a lot of submission from Saul with the whole kneeling thing. x'D I'm looking forward to that the most or the fact that he might screw it up.

As for the role play, I'm going to start getting Gustave and driving them away by tomorrow. The driving part will be somewhat skipped and briefly mentioned. Kade will be there to quickly let everyone know what to do. Then you'll get your first mission/task card and then he'll leave. Then the whole time will be used to complete the mission as a group as well as to acquaint yourself with the place. Once the mission is accomplished, filming will be over and we will do the photoshoots. ;D

Anywayssss, have a good night everyone. (B')

Ahem. An insomniac in the house here and I'm back! I'm going to start off with the post we've all been waiting for since I know this is dragging a little bit. This is going to be a long post and rather fast pace so we can get the formality out of the way and to the core of the role play.

@GiannaCoco

I will PM you for further information about Cassie. Hopefully you'll find one day to be free enough to toss in a post. :( I know how much school sucks. I'm about to experience it soon.

LOL ZADIE'S GONNA THROW UP ONCE SHE SEES THESE POSES. I cannot wait for this photo shoot xD Oh dear goodness, imagine all of the shipping from the fans though. I swear, Zadie's gonna go crazy.

It's okay Zadie! You and Ylenia are on the same boat now!

I am the fan and I will execute their will! (> :D )

Alright guys. I fixed up some things from my post and stopped before Kade is about to give his big speech which will be his own post with his pretty face on the BBCODE instead of Klara. It's still a lot to take in with the fast pacing and all. I also time skip the ride to make it easier on everyone. The pacing should be back to normal now that everyone arrived at the coffee shop.

With that said, it is 4:30 AM so I apologize for any major mistakes. And I'm actually sleepy so good night. x'D

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright guys! Crap, it's like I'm talking to myself but I need some opinions here. *Resuscitates thread with CPR and kisses everything* (:*)

Would you rather have Kade's post out now where he kinds of gives you a brief overview of the show so you have more things to work with on your post or would you want to post your own character leaving the house and admiring the view?

Also, I only have Pine's opinion on the final picture so...

@Trace @Myrrh Scented @Banana Panda @Amaranthine @Sasil

What final group picture do you guys prefer?

Trace said:
@FirePolaris First group pic for the lulz (aka maximum discomfort). Third group pic because it's classy.
Max Lulz & discomfort approved. (8)) Would you rather have Kade's post now or later?

Amaranthine said:
I like the third group photo the best, but the second photo looks like the best one for a band.
Sounds good, I'll put you in two both. And also, would you rather have Kade's post now or later?

Last edited by a moderator:
I think we should go easy on the group with one that's the most comfortable for everyone. Kade's gotta have some mercy on them LOL

@Myrrh Scented

giphy.gif

That's a good point though.

HowCanYouBeSoEvil.gif

Kade's answer to everything. ^

Alright, so maybe after a couple people have settled in, I'll be able to get Kade's post up so others can have more to reply other than arriving at the scene and staring blankly at him.

Pine said:
Wow Pola's so weird wtf
Aaahahaha. I mean, do you already have Kade's part typed up?
(' :) ) Unique, that's it.

I have most of it done. I'm trying to finish it before Family Feud is on. (>>)

FirePolaris said:
I have most of it done. I'm trying to finish it before Family Feud is on. (>>)
Ahhhh okishmokey. I was thinking that if you had it all types up you might as well post it now, but since you don't harhar.

I feel like I might want to wait until I try to post again. I don't want to post anything that's boring, and as it is right now, if I posted something even remotely interesting, it would unnecessarily long and I just don't have the time/brain power/mmmmmmoootivation to do that. xD But maybe it would be a good idea to let some people catch up, ye.

@Pine

Completely understand. x'D There's not much interactions to go off on so a post would be hard.

I hope that was enough information for everyone to respond to Kade long speech (or really threats and what not to do). Hopefully I (Kade) mentioned everyone in some kind of way in the post, if not, let me know.

"No smoking OR sex?!?! What kind of coffee shop is this!"

I love how we just got into the RP and Yen is already Dante's designated babysitter. I'm sorry.

Trace said:
@FirePolaris kAdE u MonSTER
I love it
Lol oh no, wait until the surprise he has in store for Ben. Now that's...true evil. -cackles-

[QUOTE="Myrrh Scented]"No smoking OR sex?!?! What kind of coffee shop is this!"
I love how we just got into the RP and Yen is already Dante's designated babysitter. I'm sorry.

[/QUOTE]
If it makes Yen feels better, Kade will victimize another female next. I just got to find people's weakness and extort it. (B^D) Bwahaha

Now that Kade mentions it, I'm considering having Dante smoke in the boys' room and take a female customer with him ;) just to see how bad he can fuck things up for everybody. Yen is gonna be so pissed OMF.

Erectile Dysfunction commercial, here he comes.

[QUOTE="Myrrh Scented]Now that Kade mentions it, I'm considering having Dante smoke in the boys' room and take a female customer with him ;) just to see how bad he can fuck things up for everybody. Yen is gonna be so pissed OMF.
Erectile Dysfunction commercial, here he comes.

[/QUOTE]
Oh pshaww, ;D no piano for Yen and a commercial for Dante? Kade gains money and still holds the piano over Yen? Dante hopefully gets less groupies from the commercial? This is Kade's win-win situation. (>>)

And I just realize that while Dante is busy doing his deed in the bathroom, Klara is going to wreak havoc alone in the kitchen and then Zadie & Xaverie will have to clean up after her. I like where this is going. 8D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back