• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building Re: Rebirth of Tyrium

SecondBreaking

The Dragon Reborn
REBIRTH OF TYRIUM IS BACK.....

Sorry everyone, I ruined it last time by trying to completely reboot the thread. Ended up disastrously, hope everyone from last time joins this time, because it's going to be much more clear-cut.

Here we talk about whether or not people want to join. Tell me if you want to join, then post the image of the area you want to claim, then you can start on that character sheet. If you have any.... ideas, thoughts, concerns, etc. communicate them here. Please don't talk OOC in the IC. Ruins the mood. That's all this is about. The Mood. Don't ruin The Mood. I'm watching you. (:<)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like a fun fantasy premise. Seems the map isn't up yet but when it is I think I'll be eyeing up a mountainous region. Would non-human races be a playable option?

@SpiralErrant Yeah, this RP is pretty open to non-human races, just try not to make them ridiculous or anything. This is in like alpha, so when I am finished I will have explanations for everything up so that everyone can understand. Hope you join, I remember last time was fun.

@SnakyDragon @MysticPisces @UnwantedTruth @Queen of Fantasy @Cookie the Brave @general ostruppen @Bobisdead123 @Amanda Rose @Kalin Scarlet @Raiders44Righi @dieutain @AliceB @Raconuu

For those of you who know what this is, and want to rejoin the thread, WELCOME BACK!!, and sorry that it took so long to reboot! Any information that you lost can be recovered from this link, helpfully provided by @Aviendha so thank her for that. Rebirth of Tyrium - Overview | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum

For those of you who do not know what his is, please consider joining us! It's a pretty good group of people, if I may say so myself.

Guys... I apologise now. There are about to be a lot of names if you want to involve yourself with the federation.

Well right now I'm watching Bleach, so i'm fanboying pretty hard (pretty obvious.)

To name a few songs from said show.

Rand said:
Well right now I'm watching Bleach, so i'm fanboying pretty hard (pretty obvious.)

To name a few songs from said show.
Though i like bleach, I'm more of a Naruto guy for a certain crushed villain........

I think i might just make a character for one of the organizations to be honest, or even a wondering Knight or something xD

[QUOTE="Cookie the Brave]I have a serious question. Has everyone put down their play style yet?

[/QUOTE]
I don't think anyone has yet Cookie

@Tobi Neafearn @Atto @kaneki ken @Thane Korino @Karius @Shizuo Draven @BarrelOfGunpowder

Since i'm a pretty optimistic person, i'll tag everyone for this announcement.

I intend to start as soon as possible, so basically when a few more players come in. Trust me, it doesn't matter when you enter in this RP, it will all work out in the end, so if you see this post after we started, feel free to jump in, we always need more players!

EST (Estimated Start Time) - 2 days

Users who are viewing this thread

Back