Re-Introduction

Xillia

zєηιтн νιχєη
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
It's been a rather long time since I've been back on this site. So I guess I'm just gonna reintroduce myself. My name is Christina and I'm a full-time worker without the desire for schooling, so I guess you could say I'm pretty busy most of the time, but I now have plenty more time for this since I quit my second part-time job, I look forward to re-upping and intermingling with you all so don't be shy to shoot me a PM, I'm relatively adaptable to most RPs and prefer to write on multi-para to novella level.

:neutralteeth:

It's been a rather long time since I've been back on this site. So I guess I'm just gonna reintroduce myself. My name is Christina and I'm a full-time worker without the desire for schooling, so I guess you could say I'm pretty busy most of the time, but I now have plenty more time for this since I quit my second part-time job, I look forward to re-upping and intermingling with you all so don't be shy to shoot me a PM, I'm relatively adaptable to most RPs and prefer to write on multi-para to novella level.

:neutralteeth:
Welcome back!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back