Re-introduction | HI!

twimbre

amasun a
Hello All!

I am a vet RPer that is coming out of hiding. I thought since it's been such a while and I basically went off the grid, I would jump back into the introductions thread and send a little hello.

I'm a 20-something female, living in the great white north. I love music, art, anime and video games. My interests are fantasy, one x ones, adventure, and more adventure >D. I do work a 40 hour work week, cause I'm an office nerd, and my availability wavers, but I am a great person to chat with :D .

I hope to see you all out there, if you want to start an RP with me just say hello *waves*.

Cheers!

Gormlaith said:
Hey. I'm a long-time roleplayer, too. And also very new to this site. Just wanted to say hi. :)
Welcome! Thanks for saying Hi :D If you are ever in the mood for a RP, feel free to send me a hello~

Welcome to RPN! *throws confetti in air* I'm Kestrel, but you can call me Kes for short. Have you RPed here before?

Kestrel said:
Welcome to RPN! *throws confetti in air* I'm Kestrel, but you can call me Kes for short. Have you RPed here before?
Nice to meet you. :D No, I haven't RPed here before, but I have roleplayed in other forums.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back