- Sexuality: Heterosexual

Appearance

Personality

Weapon Choice

Powers

Likes / Dislikes

Fears

Bio

-Hair: Steely grey in color, a majority of it pulled back into a tail that reaches the middle of his back. Stray strands hang just in front of his ears, with few covering the front of his face. -Eye Color: Possesses complete heterochromia, left eye is a shamrock green while right is an amber yellow -Body Frame: Raymond stands at 5'11, and weighs just about 160 lbs. Frame is that of a leaner male, muscle tone is developed and chiseled, yet not overwhelmingly large or noticeable. With broad shoulders and a naturally straight back, its a surprise his movement is rather fluid. His arms are most often crossed in front of his chest, or down at his side, a pet peeve of his is hands inside of pockets and he hardly ever puts his own hands in their either. Skin is of a lighter complexion, giving his eyes a strong contrast. -Clothing: Public choice of attire is usually the same, almost like it were a uniform to him. Black or dark blue jeans, it's a wonder these don't hinder his movement in a fight. A black undershirt, only worn as it is seen as a fitting color contrast to the grey trench coat-like cloak he wears. The entire front is left unbuttoned, leaving the black shirt exposed. A silver chain hangs and connects the two ends of the collar for the coat, and another hangs from a right belt loop to a hidden object in his front right pocket.

Raymond is rather sociable, getting along rather well with his fellow comrades. At first a bit timid towards strangers, exposing his true colors to allies quickly after associating with them and achieving positive results. Unintentionally comes off as flirty, but he has no intention of a romance with any individuals. His attitude towards targets however, is the opposite. Being one who enjoys seeing those who deserve it suffer, he had developed a rather sadistic or tormenting tone towards those who he had intention to kill. If left unsupervised, torturing for information is his preferred method of removing targets, that is, if he isn't on a timer. If he is, a quick removal is also a tactic taken.

Preferring to use a fighting style of twin double-edged swords. Both are about forearm length, with no guard. Starts with the hilt, where dull steel is layered by leather and then cloth, and into a smooth transition to the dual edged blades themselves. Both hang from his left hip, sheathes clipped to his belt.

Raymond's powers are consistent with the aspect of light manipulation. His most common use of the ability is to either flash a blinding white light, or drain the area of light to coat the target's sight in a blanket of darkness. This works well with combat, vision being one of the primary senses used in combat. Because this is his own power, he is generally unaffected by the differences in light and instead sees only a minor difference in the brightness of the room. At the moment, it takes him a bit of time after excessively using his power to recuperate the lost energy. Over time and with practice, he will be able to be use the powers for a much more extended period of time. His secondary power is the ability to create illusions, targeting the victim's sight to trigger a controllable "mirage". The illusions cannot make physical contact with anything, but Raymond can force them to erupt in a flash of light as a distraction. At the moment, Raymond has not perfected the illusions to be exact copies of the original object. For example, if he were to make a clone of himself, the irises of the clones could be of varying shades different from the original's green and yellow.

-Likes: -Irony/Humor -Feeling superior, yet doesn't gloat or tell others he feels so -Dislikes: -Serious individuals -Long, difficult assignments or tasks -Loud noise

Cats. An absolute fear of them. He has no particular reason to be, but Raymond has been deathly afraid since the beginning of his existence.

Raymond has been a sadist since he was a child, but it had been at a controllable rate. Practiced in sword mastery soon after understanding and deriving pleasure from the pain of others. Besides those factors, he had lived an ordinary life until his early teens. Sociable and well-liked, he became a target for others weeks before completing high school. At that time, an incident escalated into an accident, and Ray took to combating this assailant when childish prank went awry. In this, he had taken a life, accident of course. Public witnessed it as an act of self defense, and he was not judged or given extreme consequences. This life changing event had him come to the horrifying realization that he enjoyed the horror of battle, yet he wanted a way to make it seem justified. The Rosewater Execution Firm was his answer, as it convinced him to believe that killing was the right thing to do. His first impression to others is usually a kind-hearted facade, only revealing his true colors to those who can read his emotions in the heat of a fight.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well damn. Bullet points don't seem to work so well through the tabs and such. Hope it's still understandable. If not, I'll just copy and paste the original.

It's understandable, but you apparently must not have read the character template stuff I posted in the character part of this forum. I did away with the elemental affinity and gave everyone up to two powers that get stronger as the story progresses.

Ah, I actually didn't. I'll make proper edits by tonight, and tag you again to let you know when the CS is done.

@CoreyXIX Look a bit better now? A kept the gist of his abilities the same, correlating to light-based powers. But I limited it to two that would become stronger over time, and removed the bit about Elemental Affinity.

Yeah, it all looks good now. Here in a couple hours I should be able to get the RP started. I'll be letting everyone know in a post that it begins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back